***** The Official RB Leipzig v Rangers (Opposition) Europa League Semi Final Match Thread *****

Not overly confident for this, think it might be one tie too far for us.

Not having Morelos really hurts our chances, and even being without Roofe as it leaves us with just Sakala who I don’t rate all.

I’d possibly consider Kent through the middle or Aribo in the false 9 role for this as we can’t afford any passengers.

No idea why but I think no Morelos and no Roofe could potentially be a blessing in disguise.  All Leipzig's prep will be watching our previous games, all which include the above in our lineup.  And they will prep/show us some level of respect after the Dortmund matches.  

I have no idea how we will setup tomorrow, and neither will Leipzig tbh.  Hopefully we catch them by surprise, play our tactics right and get a good result to take back to Ibrox .  

4 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

If we sit in and try defend for 90 minutes they'll pick us off. We need to get in their faces and press them like we did against Braga. Just keep on doing what we've been doing and see where it takes us.

Bit of both. Got to be wary of being exposed by leaving gaps.