***** The Official RB Leipzig v Rangers (Opposition) Europa League Semi Final Match Thread *****

Intae these cunts!

Thought in nearly every round of the KO that this will be the end. These players/management have rose to the occasion at every stage.

I'll take us still being in it and bring these fucks to Ibrox to see what their made of.

Proud as fuck regardless.

2-2

I think if our players give their all and Gio gets his tactics right we will leave with a good result. 

I'd be over the moon with a win, happy with a draw and even settle for a narrow loss to take it back to Ibrox. 

We have the best counter-attacking team in the competition imo which fills me with confidence in away games such as this. 

10 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

M8 I like Sakala, it's hard not to but he couldn't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo.

Hopefully he kicks on next season, Morelos was like this his first season.  think he was signed on potential 

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ah yes the prolific goalscorer Fashion Sakala, ok, was just asking. 

In terms of goals per minutes played he's not all that far away from Morelos.... Only afew minutes separate them. 

That's not bad given he's in and out of the team like a yoyo and he is shunted out wide the majority of the time.

I'm just playing devil's advocate tbh. He is a terrible finisher as is Morelos. Fortunately the latter makes up for it in many other ways, where as Sakala looks like he would star in the football equivilant of that cool runnings film.