***** The Official RB Leipzig v Rangers (Opposition) Europa League Semi Final Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

Happy with that. 

Could do with Wright keeping the ball a little better but he's worked his socks off tbf and isn't exactly in his natural position.

Worked his socks off? Where about? The cunt couldnt even be bothered to make a cross field run to open up space for tav. 

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Wright is no even junior level imo, I seriously believe Ive got a better football brain sitting here on my couch 😂

Not just Wright - I suspect it’s better than half a dozen of this lot.

Brain is what Davis brings to the party, although debatable if he’s got the legs for this.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Anyone got a link that is performing well? Ive had a few but one went down, the other one is playing for about 30 seconds and then buffering for 30 seconds. Its not my internet either which is fast.

https://vipleague.im/rb-leipzig-vs-Rangers-fc-streaming-link-1

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Davis and Sakala for Wright and Aribo at HT. Then Arfield for Jack last 20 if we are still keeping the zero. 

That's how we win tonight :pipe: 

Sounds a plan..I think we definitely need Davis on soon.. we cannot keep this level of concentration up for the entire match. We need moments of control and Davis is that man!!