Ryanair

Worse cunts I've ever used, twice they cancelled my flights while on holiday, no explanation or fuck all, a simple text telling us our flights cancelled and click here to re-book or click for refund. I avoid unless desperate, I saw today they are putting flights up in price as they lost so many million last year, they perhaps should ask themselves why ? 

I'm on their no fly list. Punishment for using my right to do a refund through american express for cancelled tenerife flights at the start of covid which they refused to give me a refund for and after offering a credit note which i refused to accept. Would rather spend more or travel to another airport for a flight instead with another carrier. They wait till you go to board the next flight then refuse you unless you pay the old flight. Fuck them!

I've never had any cancelations or delays yet at the same time they're one of the worst airlines to travel with. 

Its like when you see videos of hotels or restaurants in North Korea or Russia. Its just shitty in this almost undescribable way. Even if everything goes smoothly there's still nothing nice about it. Its like the megabus at 2am after an Eminem gig.

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Flew to Malaga with them on Sunday just gone, they limited the flight to one drink per passenger.

Not allowed to take drink on board, unless it's in a bag in the hold and anyone who seems slightly drunk will be turned away. 

That's what the email I got said anyway.