*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

I'm actually not overly concerned today. Could say a few things about this squad of players down the years but they have always bounced back in one way or another.

Hearts also have their own injury concerns, players just back and carrying knocks so it's not a full force Hearts we'll be playing either.

Gio also has Neilson's number and his aggregate against him is 10-1 in 3 games. 

2-0 Rangers

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, making myself take the positives from Wednesday now. We have improved year on year in Europe and made a final this year only to lose on penalties. 

Naturally the next step is winning the champions league next season 

I worry a bit that as young as I was at the time I thought after 92/93 we'd be competing for Champions Leagues year after year then Levksi Sofia and AEK happened.

If this team is being broken up to the extent that everyone seems to think it's going to be I think the final was more likely the end of the journey rather than the start of one.

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Are cunts like you genuinely on smack?

Why anycunt tginks ramsey deserves to walk into our team and given a starting jersey i do not know.

This is based on his overall contribution in the 4 months hes been here.

Any the stats troops give us how many mins hes actually gave us on the field.

A pure ego signing that shouls see Ross Wilson brought to task come mon morning. Along with the other tadgers that need removed from our boardroom exdc level dr ision making.

Lowry starts for me. Be few changes as that the other night was mentally and physically draining.

632 minutes in all competitions.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Have to say that as much as it will be muted celebrations from me when we win, if we were to lose this as well it will absolutely fucking end me.

Dunno if I’ve missed you explaining but why on earth would it be muted celebrations from you? 

31 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

I keep saying it but we really need to mop the floor with these cunts today and send them back to Edinburgh with their arse in their hands.

4-0 Rangers.

Course we do, big morale boost needed, a shagging of these cunts needed. 👍🏻👍🏻🇬🇧🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Dunno if I’ve missed you explaining but why on earth would it be muted celebrations from you? 

It'll be muted celebrations from most tbh, compared to if we'd won on Wednesday anyway lol

Celebrate it aye, enjoy it if we win but today is more important for Gio than anything, after this season the idea of finishing with nothing isn't even worth thinking about

Today signs us off on a mini high & let's him plan for the summer, a loss & it's going to be a long 6/7 weeks.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just numb from Wednesday mate, it's too soon.

Fair enough. 

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

It'll be muted celebrations from most tbh, compared to if we'd won on Wednesday anyway lol

Celebrate it aye, enjoy it if we win but today is more important for Gio than anything, after this season the idea of finishing with nothing isn't even worth thinking about

Today signs us off on a mini high & let's him plan for the summer, a loss & it's going to be a long 6/7 weeks.

I’d disagree a bit, it’s more important for the club as we’ve not won it in 14 years which adds to how important it is to not go trophy-less after what could have been. 

Definitely agree with the end. 

3 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Fair enough. 

I’d disagree a bit, it’s more important for the club as we’ve not won it in 14 years which adds to how important it is to not go trophy-less after what could have been. 

Definitely agree with the end. 

It's a tough one, can't be too hard on the players but even they must be feeling today is a bit of a damp squid now

Seen somebody last week say if we won the Europa then the Scottish Cup would've taken care of itself & if we lost then we'd likely fall short today...can't help but agree with that now!

But about to head over and fingers crossed!

37 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I worry a bit that as young as I was at the time I thought after 92/93 we'd be competing for Champions Leagues year after year then Levksi Sofia and AEK happened.

If this team is being broken up to the extent that everyone seems to think it's going to be I think the final was more likely the end of the journey rather than the start of one.

I don’t see why a few players leaving should massively impact us continuing to perform in Europe. It’s not like it’s one or two players that carry us, it’s a group effort that players seem to buy into after arriving and having been in the side for a bit. 

Lundstram and Bassey ended up being brilliant for us after Christmas in Europe and neither have been here that long. I don’t see why new players coming in won’t buy into the system Gio has us play on that stage. The same set of players that got to the final were utter dog shite at the start of the European run this season under Gerrard.

Champions League winners then invited to play as the only club side in the World Cup to follow that I think