*****The Official Livingston V Rangers Match Thread*****

Well...that was fucking shit!

The defending was terrible for their goal. I can see either Goldson or Souttar getting sent off v that big striker...and that we Aussie cunt should have been sent off and not allowed to be subbed off.

Awful first half. Kent and Wright absolute passengers, once a ball is coming to Barisic and you already know what is going to happen to it - being sent back to defense. Crosses are terrible and not working, Kamara is off and i hope he gets sold. Ryan Jack needs to grab the game by the neck in the second half, Kent needs to stop fuckin jogging around or he can go in 12 months to Brighton for all i care. And before i judge Colak, id have him get a decent cross first. Souttar looks shaky, but so does the whole defense. Some big fella who scores 5 times a year made the whole defense look like they come from the Sunday league. Gio needs to give them a proper boot in the ass. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Is that really going to solve our problems?

Too many are ignoring the main issue is our lack of creativity as we create nothing.

Good point, but if we shore it up at the back, it saves the panic mode that sets in when you concede from the opposition’s first attack.

Just now, demise said:

Awful first half. Kent and Wright absolute passengers, once a ball is coming to Barisic and you already know what is going to happen to it - being sent back to defense. Crosses are terrible and not working, Kamara is off and i hope he gets sold. Ryan Jack needs to grab the game by the neck in the second half, Kent needs to stop fuckin jogging around or he can go in 12 months to Brighton for all i care. And before i judge Colak, id have him get a decent cross first. Souttar looks shaky, but so does the whole defense. Some big fella who scores 5 times a year made the whole defense look like they come from the Sunday league. Gio needs to give them a proper boot in the butt. 

Gio seems too nice to give them a boot.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t know why we signed him, he shouldn’t be first choice 

A couple of us last jan got rounded on for calling him as not being good enough, especially for the wages he'll get, but others had this idea that a scottish internationalist 🤣 on a freebie is great business

We'll end up paying him five figures a week to sit on the bench at best, knowing full well he's not good enough for a first team spot

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Fucking embarrassing first half, very worrying if this is how we're starting the season 

The 11 today are weaker than the 11 in the cup final 

And the elephant in the room is finally addressed