*****The Official Union Saint-Gilloise v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, Angus1965 said:

Both rounds will be very difficult , but the Belgians , Dutch and French will be thinking to themselves , "Why could we not be facing the other Glasgow side Bheast FC ? " 

Rangers have a fighting chance of going through .

You have some weird obsession with bheast fc considering you mention them in most of your posts 

10 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You have some weird obsession with bheast fc considering you mention them in most of your posts 

Reminds me of some weird cunt in the pub when we got to the final, everyone is celebrating and this cunt was going on about the co-efficient. :ang:

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Jeez man I just looked at his posting history. Ffs

he”s either completely obsessed or one of them? Which is it @Angus1965?

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Think most of us are worried after the Kaunas episode after the last final. Teams won’t want to play us at all, they won’t be easy but we should be beating them home and away.

We should be beating them home and away but we will be playing a few new signings tonight who have only played one/no competitive games for us. That makes me a wee bit apprehensive tbh. 

We were in a Euro final last season and should be more than capable of beating them on paper. I'd settle for a draw and a good solid performance, but really hope we get the comfortable win we are capable of.