Colak

The most natural finisher in Scottish football right now and the the most natural for us in a long while. I've said a few times he's the best finisher we've had since Boyd's first spell. Hopefully he reaches Boyd's heights but he's probably a better player over all. Boyd for instance could never play as a 1 up top and always needed a partner.

I can understand why Morelos didn't get on tonight. I'm a huge fan of Morelos but for all those in the match thread questioning why Gio didn't put on a half fit Morelos I ask you this. If we got a gilt edged chance in the final 10 minutes who would you rather was there to finish?

37 minutes ago, Bobby Russell's R foot said:

very poor shot, but the keeper was slow recovering too. yaaaaaassss (got excited, wrong thread...ooops)

Poor shot? He put it in the corner exactly where he meant it, with enough pace to beat the keeper. Reminds me of the kind of goal Eduardo used to score for Arsenal, passing the ball into the net.

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Mind when people were saying he was a flop after two games? :lol:

Hold my hand up and say I was one. In my defense I was excited by the return of Rangers and pished maybe far too early in the day the games :lol:.

Happy he's proving me wrong. Thought tonight was the best finish so far. 

Long may it continue but I'm still eager for a fit Alfie to get amongst it.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Poor shot? He put it in the corner exactly where he meant it, with enough pace to beat the keeper. Reminds me of the kind of goal Eduardo used to score for Arsenal, passing the ball into the net.

I'm sure he means Lawrence's free kick mate. He even says wrong thread.