Colak

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

What I like about him is he doesn't switch off. Goal at weekend he gets up off deck. Tonight misses the 1st ball but immediately aware of the play and scores 

Boy looks a bargain .He has really grown on me and we now have a striker that your more than happy with should Morelos be unavailable.

unfortunately it's consistency of games that keep strikers sharp ( OK Alfie aside :)) - the problem will be if he has a sustained number of games being benched and then has to step up... hope i'm wrong.

27 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

What I like about him is he doesn't switch off. Goal at weekend he gets up off deck. Tonight misses the 1st ball but immediately aware of the play and scores 

Proper goal scorer mate we’ve been crying out for one, like I’ve said previous well need both our strikers doing well this year.

I still think the big man’s done well so far big goals, still can’t get over Tillman’s jump though hahaha.

I’m very glad he’s got a couple of goals and he’s clearly got a good attitude on the pitch, but I’m still concerned by what I see. 

He still doesn’t offer the team much with his movement, meaning that if he doesn’t score then I don’t think he’s going to be of any help to the team. 

I’m also not crazy about “playing to his strengths”, which will likely see us bombarding the opposition box with crosses. This is a really inefficient way to try and score and we need to show more guile, particularly against SPL teams. 

Having said that, it’s early days and I’d be happy to eat my words. Fair play to him, he’s scoring at the moment - hopefully he can keep it going. 

43 minutes ago, Polo said:

I liked his urgency tonight as well. Running to get the ball for opposition throw ins when we were chasing the tie, dragging Lawrence up so that we could build another attack and the ref wouldn’t stop the game etc. 

He showed a lot of it tonight, I think in time he will become a real crowd favourite. His attitude is excellent

I’m probably backing him more than I should at times but I don’t know I just always feel Rangers when we get a good finisher or poacher we’ve been successful in the past and I have just had a good feeling about the guy from the night he played us and then again once we were linked with him I think his past goals show great variety.

Morelos is definitely the more well rounded nuisance for defences but he goes missing a lot late in the domestic season and we’ve been needing another goal scorer who keeps fit and offers us something different.

Hopefully tonight gives the new guys and old guard a lot of confidence and a bit more cohesion between them, would give Kent a rest on the bench for the start of Saturday again as well.

24 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

I’m probably backing him more than I should at times but I don’t know I just always feel Rangers when we get a good finisher or poacher we’ve been successful in the past and I have just had a good feeling about the guy from the night he played us and then again once we were linked with him I think his past goals show great variety.

Morelos is definitely the more well rounded nuisance for defences but he goes missing a lot late in the domestic season and we’ve been needing another goal scorer who keeps fit and offers us something different.

Hopefully tonight gives the new guys and old guard a lot of confidence and a bit more cohesion between them, would give Kent a rest on the bench for the start of Saturday again as well.

I'm with you mate. I think he's going to be a great signing.

If he keeps scoring and doesn't do much else much else then I'm happy with that. A good option to have.

Probably been harsh on him expecting more from general play but if his game is based on just goals and being in the box really I suppose it is upto our attacking players to do more to support him.