Optimism

RockwellGers

16 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Glad to hear that

:alfie:

Half joking aside.

I've no doubt we will improve significantly as the players bond, they understand systems better, injured players cone back etc. No doubt at all.

But I'll temper that with concerns around our attitude and tempo. For me they're up and down like a whores drawers. I hope for consistency but don't fully expect it. 

So yes we'll get better performances in the weeks ahead. But will possibly drop points and lose more games than is acceptable before we get there.

I tried 😄

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Really good post Scotty, yes we were all annoyed with last night but I just cannot take part in the negative stuff we have had since well before the final whistle. I do accept that everyone reacts differently. :smokingcowboy:

I must admit the VAR penalty decision was hellish and makes the return more difficult, BUT I certainly believe we can turn it round.  

Just need to beat Killie well on Sat first. 

Need a good performance on Saturday to bounce back. Hopefully gio let's the team off the leash. 

Next week I also think we can turn it round. Going to need to deliver another big ibrox night. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Need a good performance on Saturday to bounce back. Hopefully gio let's the team off the leash. 

Next week I also think we can turn it round. Going to need to deliver another big ibrox night. 

Yes I agree Sat needs to be a good result. :thumbup:

I would be happy to take it to extra time on Tuesday night if need be.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Saturday as I walk up them stairs and the stadium reveals itself beautifully before my eyes -the hair on my neck  will stand up and Kilmarnock will be absolutely fucked. 

and all will be restored 

Where I am, because of work at the end of last season and my hatred of home pre season shite this is my return to seat at my home for quite a while, then  back on Tuesday , here we fucking go again. 

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Can't wait for Saturday and I believe we can still overturn last nights shit show in Belgium next Tuesday, being a football fan and loving the club I support means everything to me, I am never too down for too long, I always have optimism and hope, otherwise what's the point. 

Was raging last night and still was this morning but looking forward to the killie game on Saturday and then the challenge of turning this tie on its head on Tuesday. If we are successful in our next 2 games then everything changes again.

We are missing Kent and Morelos badly imo. Morelos is our best goal scorer in Europe and they chip in with a lot of assists between them. Kent should be back soon, so that is a positive.

The new guys are taking a while to gel. Looked good in the friendlies but haven't impressed me in the competitive matches so far.

I think we will just about scrape through the upcoming matches but don't expect us to hit the highs we did last season for a month or two. 

Nervy times ahead imo.