Roofe

Colin Traive

Does anyone know what is supposedly up with this guy?

Do we have any idea when, if ever, he’s likely to play again?

Has he had surgery or ligament problems, ie long term injuries or is he at it?

Morelos has been under the knife, recovered, resumed training and is almost there while Roofe is doing what exactly?

11 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Done more than Ryan Jack ever has but it's considered blasphemy to criticise him for some reason...

Players hardly choose to be injured, they'll be 100 times more frustrated about it than we will. 

Comes a point you need to cut your losses though.

Plenty of people on here and elsewhere have criticised Jack in the past. It’s actually quite a regular occurrence to see people say he needs moved on, so no idea where you’ve gained that opinion from tbh 

31 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

His injury problems mean we can’t rely on him but I wouldn’t call him a waste of a wage. He’s been a successful signing who’s goal contributions have been crucial for us domestically, in games vs the scum, and in Europe.

I’ll be sad to see him go because he definitely bought in to playing for Rangers and got what it means.

His off the chest goal was a thing of beauty.

27 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Plenty of people on here and elsewhere have criticised Jack in the past. It’s actually quite a regular occurrence to see people say he needs moved on, so no idea where you’ve gained that opinion from tbh 

He hates all Scottish/Rangers men who play for us, might be some form of complex since he doesn't actually support Rangers.

50 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

34 goals over two seasons isn’t a waste of a wage at all.

Also only played 9 games less than Morelos last season which isn't bad since he is the back up just unfortunate that he's always been injured when Alfie gets injured .

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Done more than Ryan Jack ever has but it's considered blasphemy to criticise him for some reason...

Players hardly choose to be injured, they'll be 100 times more frustrated about it than we will. 

Comes a point you need to cut your losses though.

Has he scored a cup final winner?

Must’ve missed that.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

So, to recap, nobody has a scooby what the fuck has supposedly got this lazy bastard at death’s door.

Again.

:angrywillie:

Ffs mate, I used to enjoy reading what you had to say but over the summer transfer window your posts have been desperate. How is he a lazy bastard? 

Sadly time to go. No use to us injured waste of a wage. He done a turn,scored a couple against Savco,and that European goal will be forever remembered but the guy simply cannot stay fit. 

And i'm already starting to wonder if Souttar is going to be the same. 

46 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Ffs mate, I used to enjoy reading what you had to say but over the summer transfer window your posts have been desperate. How is he a lazy bastard? 

If I’m wrong about Roofe, then I owe him an apology but I just get the distinct impression that he’s not exactly busting a gut to get fit.

And yes, I appreciate the irony that, if he was busting a gut, he’d be out for another six months.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If I’m wrong about Roofe, then I owe him an apology but I just get the distinct impression that he’s not exactly busting a gut to get fit.

And yes, I appreciate the irony that, if he was busting a gut, he’d be out for another six months.

:lol:

Bit harsh, the guy was doing his utmost to get fit during the run in last season.

Frustrates me to no end that we sign players who end up on the sidelines like he has, but he's been a good signing when fit.