*****The Official Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Same game as you, result aside, for a lot of the time tonight we were gash.

We weren't gash. That's silly pish coming out of you. We were struggling to break them down and were slack AT TIMES but we controlled the game.

4 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Right at the end. Guy just barged into one of our players in the middle of the park.

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Injury time.

:lol:Ā Ah. Was watching a shitty stream that kept dying! Did see one of their players coming off. Just assumed 9Belgian commentary too....) it was a sub!! :lol:Ā 

5 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Thank fuck for that, they were one of the poorest sides we've played at Ibrox, diving cheating niggly bastards the lot of them, was like playing the likes of Motherwell.Ā 

Starting to show signs that we'll be a very decent side when we gel, Lawrence looks a player and Tillman full of potential, but Goldson and McLaughlin give me the fear when they piss around at the back.Ā 

Fuck off manĀ :lol:

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He didn't do as much this week compared to last but agree he really impressed me too, very skilful on the ball.

Aye, I was fearing hum against Sands tbh. Strong on the ball, quick and great technique/ability/vision. Lots to admire.Ā 

It wasn't pretty at times but Lawrence and Lundstrum grabbed that game by the scruff of the neck 2nd half and we powered through.

Some nervy moments at the back. And the ref was on glue I think. But I'm so proud of us in Europe. We look unbeatable at Ibrox.

Primed to play in Europe.Ā :UK:

Just now, Inigo said:

That's the best game I've ever seen by someone that the crowd was consistently screaming at.

Barisic played very well and was abused for it.

The wee run forward then the backwards pass does my fuckin nut in , but he did have a better game tonight.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We weren't gash. That's silly pish coming out of you. We were struggling to break them down and were slack AT TIMES but we controlled the game.

We proved we are better than them. We were a lot better at times and as usual there were dips in the play here and there but the players deserve credit tonight - absolutely.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The first half was dire, to claim otherwise is silly, we probably passed the ball to their players more often than our own and compared to what we are capable of, it was pish. Please do not get me wrong though, had you offered me that result tonight.

Ā 

hqdefault.jpg