*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Sakala should of come on for Kent, we gave them nothing to think about defensively. Long balls into corners for him to chase could helped the defense to reset and perhaps even win a few fouls in their half.

Going by the reports Gio does not rate Sakala and wants him out on loan.

Just now, bluenoz said:

We need to get Morelos & Kent's contracts sorted in the coming days or sell them this window.

Neither looks interested.

We should have been making it a priority to sell them long before now , if we could ever find anyone crazy enough to buy them.

Just now, ianferguson said:

Lundstram 100% gets overturned by VAR. Not one person thinks Colum got it right.

What do you actually think VAR would overturn that for? I agree its not a red but for VAR to get involved Collum has to have made a 'clear and obvious' mistake or totally missed something, neither of them are true in that case.

Sell Alfie NOW! Hopefully we get the million back we paid for him, fucking brainless cunt will never make it any higher than the spfl

Matondo is pish, James sands is a bombscare, colak is an upgrade on itten but we need better, Davo and arfield are done same with jack if that’s him supposed to be fit, if he’s not fit why the fuck is he playing, Kent not interested anymore, gio, we’ll never know if he’s a good manager or not cos he’s fucked with these players, be sacked soon if it turns out the way I can picture it right now, should have brought his own players in, not Ross Wilson’s bargain basement buys

anyway fuck this I’m away back to forget about this bollox, it’s not ruining anymore of my weekends, rant over.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We need to get Morelos & Kent's contracts sorted in the coming days or sell them this window.

Neither looks interested.

Morelos is taking the piss out of us. No professional footballer at this club should be that overweight - and he is overweight before anybody defends him. 
Kent is so overrated it’s scary. 

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

Sell Alfie NOW! Hopefully we get the million back we paid for him, fucking brainless cunt will never make it any higher than the spfl

Matondo is pish, James sands is a bombscare, colak is an upgrade on itten but we need better, Davo and arfield are done same with jack if that’s him supposed to be fit, if he’s not fit why the fuck is he playing, Kent not interested anymore, gio, we’ll never know if he’s a good manager or not cos he’s fucked with these players, be sacked soon if it turns out the way I can picture it right now, should have brought his own players in, not Ross Wilson’s bargain basement buys

anyway fuck this I’m away back to forget about this bollox, it’s not ruining anymore of my weekends, rant over.

Have you had one of the cakes already mate?