*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, Madina said:

My stream died for about 10.mins 1st half.  Has Hart had a decent save to make? 50 mins in to an OF game and hes had fck all to do 

He had to make a save from a tame Davis effort just at the end of 1st half, apart from that nothing 

Just now, watty. said:

I still think they're average as fuck.we proved that last season on more than 1 occasion.we just haven't turned up today.and gio once again got it totally wrong.i await the flaming

They have built the perfect squad to dominate Scottish football. Not Europe but this is what matters as win this you get the big bucks.

We are honking 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Aye its gutting right now. Half the forum will have you believing that they have an Aussie nobody in charge that can only play one way and that's gung ho but I noticed in OF games last season that they're comfortable soaking up pressure at times. It's a myth that they're one dimensional. 

We need a keeper and a fucking slap to wake players up in these games. Actually a slap to wake the players up at the beginning of most games this season. 

They struggle with the press & a more clinical team will punish them but we're not that team 

Their signings have been spot on, most expensive I think has been Vickers & Jota, 6 million each

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

This is about as far away to them I have felt since before Gerrard came in.

How hat has happened is almost unfathomable 

You know how. Buying nothing but shite, projects and cripples on a budget. They instead flood their manager with quality all over the park.

2 minutes ago, watty. said:

Colak with zero support

No players are getting any support, we don't look like we're pressing anywhere and players are isolated.. Players take a lot of responsibility for this too, barely any effort

Just now, watty. said:

I still think they're average as fuck.we proved that last season on more than 1 occasion.we just haven't turned up today.and gio once again got it totally wrong.i await the flaming

They're not average. Even the most bitter Rangers fan should admit they're a level above us. We settle for a one or two win in games, these cunts always want more