Sands
Barisic

Lundstram
Kamara

Kent
Tillman
Arfield

Colak

I think Gio will play that team with Wright in for Arfield.  Unfortunately Wright is not at the level imo. 

Almost exactly my team and I also think he’ll keep Arfield on the bench. Ideally, I’d have held Tillman back till later in the game but losing Lawrence and the damp squib called Matondo has fucked that up.

Wouldnt be surprised to see a place for Davis, perhaps alongside Kamara in front of Lundstram and Wright/Kent hugging the touch lines in a 4-1-4-1 shape.

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Almost exactly my team and I also think he’ll keep Arfield on the bench. Ideally, I’d have held Tillman back till later in the game but losing Lawrence and the damp squib called Matondo has fucked that up.

Wouldnt be surprised to see a place for Davis, perhaps alongside Kamara in front of Lundstram and Wright/Kent hugging the touch lines in a 4-1-4-1 shape.

We need to control the middle of the park this time, that was a huge problem last time at Parkhead. I would go with Davis Lundstram and Kamara for that reason.

Yet again the right-hand side forward position is the one were all guessing about, it'll either be arfield or Wright, I'd probably go with arfield as I see Wright as an impact player after 60_70 mins, Tillman must be in the middle behind colak, he's much more involved/effective in that central position imo.

11 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Again, these bastards haven't played anyone yet, tomorrow is the first time this season they'll be up against a quality side, for us, get the tactics right we can definitely win, but cool heads are needed, the ref will be under intolerable pressure to send one of our players off, don't make it easy for him 

Tactically we will be streets ahead of them .

Be interesting to see how Nick Walsh handles the inTIMidation he has been subjected to this week. Sadly we could put in a tremendous performance today but will count for naught if the Ref crumbles. Them's players are seemingly untouchable at the moment, so look out for the Dark Arts today from that Mhob, especially Furuhashi who has proven himself to be particularly vulnerable to the Invisible Ninja.

If the Ref holds up with an even display and we turn up and play the way we can instead of letting Them play the way they want to then of course we can come away with a result today. A lot of noise being made about a seasons worth of domestic games now having gone by without a defeat for Them, well it is time for that run to end, and who better to do it that us. Intae this Mhob Rangers, play our game as well as we can and we are in with far more than a shout of victory.

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Be interesting to see how Nick Walsh handles the inTIMidation he has been subjected to this week. Sadly we could put in a tremendous performance today but will count for naught if the Ref crumbles. Them's players are seemingly untouchable at the moment, so look out for the Dark Arts today from that Mhob, especially Furuhashi who has proven himself to be particularly vulnerable to the Invisible Ninja.

If the Ref holds up with an even display and we turn up and play the way we can instead of letting Them play the way they want to then of course we can come away with a result today. A lot of noise being made about a seasons worth of domestic games now having gone by without a defeat for Them, well it is time for that run to end, and who better to do it that us. Intae this Mhob Rangers, play our game as well as we can and we are in with far more than a shout of victory.

I haven't been paying much attention to the press this week, what have they been saying about the referee with regards to intimidation you mention?