*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Baffles me how anyones blaming Gio for this after the transfer window..

not even bating here but I’m curious to know what changes he could have made to the starting line up, imo arfield for Davis that’s about it 

Not had a go at gio yet but for a start , Kamara should have started where Davis is , Tillman should have been the CAM  and Wright should of started on the right.

Just now, AdzKyle said:

No it shouldn’t. 

The ball had been out of play for 0.1 seconds, there was no time at all for anyone to leave the box and Hart decided to take it early regardless. If he decides that and fucks it up then it should count, regardless if the rule says that or not. IMO.

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Baffles me how anyones blaming Gio for this after the transfer window..

not even bating here but I’m curious to know what changes he could have made to the starting line up, imo arfield for Davis that’s about it 

This result is all on him and the players.

They’re happy for us to have the ball as we do fuck all useful with it. They’ve killed the game in the first half so don’t have to do anything. That’s on us. Don’t know how the players are going to look at themselves in the mirror tonight. Too many not good enough.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think it's lack of application mate.

We are making them look much better than they are. 

How long are people going to peddle this shite

Domestically they are clearly ahead of us and it’s embarrassing

Just now, soulboy said:

Only way we are winning the league is when the Greek fucks off

Can see him at a low end EPL club tbh. If he had a EPL budget and assembled a squad that can emulate what he can do with this squad, he'll be pretty successful. Can't say the same about gio.

Just now, Broxi said:

The ball had been out of play for 0.1 seconds, there was no time at all for anyone to leave the box and Hart decided to take it early regardless. If he decides that and fucks it up then it should count, regardless if the rule says that or not. IMO.

That’s like saying an offside goal should count regardless of the rules. Or a handball. :lol:

Just now, BouncyBluenose87 said:

They’re happy for us to have the ball as we do fuck all useful with it. They’ve killed the game in the first half so don’t have to do anything. That’s on us. Don’t know how the players are going to look at themselves in the mirror tonight. Too many not good enough.

Gio will say we controlled the 2nd half, tell the players the same, pat on the back and everything is fine

Bury your head in the sand and hope it goes away