The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They put a banner up about wanting the "old allocation"?

Sorry but you don't think there's anything old about us so you can go fuck yourselves, ye manky cunts.

Seen something about that, strange lot. One minute there's no old firm and the next the want the old firm allocation back? Can't make up their minds.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Absolutely.

However we need to take advantage and keep our eye on the ball because a defeat to them will swing things totally in the other direction and Beale will start getting a rough ride again.

They are there for the taking at the moment for whatever reason. We cannot mess up this opportunity.

Yup, we NEED to beat them. A bouncing stadium and hungry players should see to that. 

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

The Timplosion is wonderful, not and never will be an intravenous drug user, however I would inject this into my veins if it were possible.

Their pain is absolutely glorious. Wish I had about 4 tellys so I could watch every one of their meltdowns. 😂

I was actually worried thst ROdgers took over again as I rate him as a manager but that's based one them humping us when we had the likes of Rob Kiernan and Eduardo Herrera. Bring on the meltdown from them and surely if St fucking Johnstone with the tactical masterclass of Stevie McLean can draw them at home then Rangers can put a good few past them. Get it up them. 

1 minute ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

I was actually worried thst ROdgers took over again as I rate him as a manager but that's based one them humping us when we had the likes of Rob Kiernan and Eduardo Herrera. Bring on the meltdown from them and surely if St fucking Johnstone with the tactical masterclass of Stevie McLean can draw them at home then Rangers can put a good few past them. Get it up them. 

I wouldn't "worry" about anything those mutant bastards do, they will always be fucking scum

18 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Massive opportunity for us next week now. Work in progress ourselves, but we have to take it.

Not going to get a better opportunity to beat them. 

They are not firing under Rodgers, makeshift backline even if they panic buy and they'll have no scumbag support.

We have to take this opportunity.

This is the same Rodgers that fucked off down south at the first opportunity when we were on the ascendancy only to take over a competitive EPL club, send them into relegation, get sacked, not get offered any other club down there and come back with his tail between his legs. 

Shite manager.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The pressure on the ref this week will be even worse than before from they cunts.

It will be the usual this week after another bad result.

Media blitz incoming about officials not giving them decisions to try and ramp up the pressure for Sunday.

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I never knew that.

not seen anything about that, but wasn’t actively looking about him Tbf 

I read yesterday (on here) that they would prob try and sign him on loan. I don’t really follow their business but thought id Google his name and see what came up. 
think it was only confirmed yesterday