The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Correct. Anyone in those rows of empty seats will only see the top half of the players. Makes the so called view I had once in the corner seem brilliant.

I remember being in the Broomloan corner years ago ,Not long after they built them ,We were near the front and it was brutal ,You could only see the top of the corner flag at the opposite corner due to the curve of the pitch .

We went to Livvy last week in the Copland corner about 6 rows back and it was a lot better .

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The irony of dunbar playing a cop, a ra bastard up to his scrawny neck.

Never knew that about him TBF. Thankfully can disassociate the character he plays from the person he is. Will say I'm a bit disappointed in finding that out about him though 😕

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

I don’t do the twitter shite mate.  Anything you can post? 👍

Don't really do it much myself mate, just look in sometimes. Use it to keep in touch with a few people, stuff about the horses mainly.

Realise this isn't helpful at all of course.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Don't really do it much myself mate, just look in sometimes. Use it to keep in touch with a few people, stuff about the horses mainly.

Realise this isn't helpful at all of course.

No bother mate. It’s just been fucked since Musk took it over. Can’t see threads anymore. Fuck him.  

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It’s a strange situation ,Look at our last 2 seasons in Europe .Kent lifts that ball at the death in the final by a foot and we win the thing .Then a few months later we get horsed in the CL taking in less cash .But in the grand scheme your far better winning the league,Getting horsed in the CL and keeping them out of it .Because there is not a hope in hell that lot are doing anything significant in any of the other European competitions and making decent cash .

F*nian b*st*rds would take 6 defeats every season while it gets them into group stages of CL and the money that goes with it.
We seem to be the only club in Scottish football that give a f*ck,and are interested in and doing anything about the co-efficient.
This fuckin scandal will keep happening till the winner of the SP f'n L  have to play qualififiers mate.  

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It’s a strange situation ,Look at our last 2 seasons in Europe .Kent lifts that ball at the death in the final by a foot and we win the thing .Then a few months later we get horsed in the CL taking in less cash .But in the grand scheme your far better winning the league,Getting horsed in the CL and keeping them out of it .Because there is not a hope in hell that lot are doing anything significant in any of the other European competitions and making decent cash .

Kent’s ball was out of play but apart from that bang on the money.