Can we win the title?

MacBoyd

8 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

For fuck sake folks. Every team goes through ups and downs in a season.

We did not beat PSV in Holland to suddenly become shite that got slaughtered by their rivals the next time we played there.

Isn't that exactly what happened?

We are now well in the race for the title and I’d have full confidence in us if we changed management and sacked Wilson. 

Unfortunately I think we’ll be further behind than 5 points after the next 3 league games and then the reactive board will change things when it’s almost out of our grasp. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We are now well in the race for the title and I’d have full confidence in us if we changed management and sacked Wilson. 

Unfortunately I think we’ll be further behind than 5 points after the next 3 league games and then the reactive board will change things when it’s almost out of our grasp. 

Fucking hell man. We won this weekend and the tarriers are getting beaten. We’ve went from 5 points to 2 points behind and there’s still people being greeting faced bastards. Good few people on here need a seriously long break from the internet man. 

32 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Isn't that exactly what happened?

We played shite.

We didn't become shite.

PS some of our away performances in  Europe have looked absolutely awful. The contrast to how we played in the return legs at Ibrox incredible.

14 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Far too early to predict anything. If form continues as it has, for both teams, and nothing changes, then yes we are fucked. 

Many things change during a season though. It doesn't look very likely right now, and hasn't for a while. But listing all these detailed certainties as to why we definitely won't win the league is utterly pointless to me. If we improve and we're not too far behind then we'll be in the race for it, then all these posts become irrelevant.

In the here and now I hope we win the next league game and look better than we did today. As for Europe we're playing these top  teams so I really just want to see some fight.

I'd probably agree with "we definitely won't win the league" if it was the second half of the season or something. 

Your words are very relevant right now mate, don't be disheartened that this excellent post was completely ignored. 

:alfie:

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It shows the rest of the league that they aren't invincible, but they'll still win the league comfortably because we'll drop far too many points. 

Them dropping points today doesn't change the fact that we're absolutely shite.

Aye they’ve certainly laid the template down. Hopefully other spl manager take note. Their back 4 is minging.

stick 2 up front. Win it high. Get the ball wide. Cross and score.

Ffs should be taylor made for us with our full backs. If Gio plays 2 up top. 

Yet we sit off them, play one striker and play straight into their hands.

11 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

Fucking hell man. We won this weekend and the tarriers are getting beaten. We’ve went from 5 points to 2 points behind and there’s still people being greeting faced bastards. Good few people on here need a seriously long break from the internet man. 

Greeting faced? 

It’s pretty valid points. We clung on against a team who have conceded nearly 40 goals this season and scored 2 in the league. Previous to that we’d been scudded and hadn’t scored a goal. 

It’s more than clear a change is needed and if GVB goes then Wilson also has to be sacked as well. 

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It shows the rest of the league that they aren't invincible, but they'll still win the league comfortably because we'll drop far too many points. 

Them dropping points today doesn't change the fact that we're absolutely shite.

Oh God you must be a bundle of fun down the pub.