*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

Btw, only 2 players that can walk off that park with dignity is King and McGregor. 

It’s an absolute disgrace that at a club like us we can’t do the basics on a night like this. Disgraceful, I don’t mind getting beat off a clearly better team but not able to do the basics and not giving a fuck about it riles me up

Fuckin brutal again , we play like strangers. Theres a fear going all the way through the side. Hes went there looking to steal a 0-0 and it was bonkers tactics. How the fuck Davis and Tillman have started here is alien to me. Lundstram and Tavernier has been shown up big time here. 

A different manager would change this at half time and have a go.

Just now, simplythebestest said:

I'm all for being positive, but we can clearly do a lot better than this. They're obviously a top side, but that doesn't affect how we pass the ball or move off it.

Absolutely agree. They can be the best team in the world but that shouldn’t affect how we keep possession or put the effort in. Not good enough AGAIN