Sakala

falkirkNS

3 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

If he does lose it then serious questions about Gio’s man management (I already feel he has handled things badly so far, maybe he will learn) will come straight back. He needs to reward players for playing well and drop the players that don’t, not the other way around.

Bringing him on in the europa league final to then take him off just in the minute before penaltys for that FRAUD ramsay. I was in the stadium at the game and its all i could think about.

I sat there for a good hour in disbelief, cant imagine how he felt that night  i will always remember it.

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just seems to not give up, runs at defence, loses possession, next ball played at him, runs at defence, loses possession, next ball played at him, traps it out the air, beats 3 men twice and charges at the goal like a fucking maniac, its really hard not to like him. 

It's the exact sort of winger that's perfect for us albeit I'd rather someone better, but anyone better would be away in 6 months.

He never shirks any sort of responsibility or goes hiding he will hammer away at the full back all game no matter how many times he loses out.

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Bringing him on in the europa league final to then take him off just in the minute before penaltys for that FRAUD ramsay. I was in the stadium at the game and its all i could think about.

I sat there for a good hour in disbelief, cant imagine how he felt that night  i will always remember it.

It's one of the things about that night that'll always stick with me, seemed mental to bring off a guy who never shows much fear either with penalties looming. That's down to Gio though, not Ramsay.

41 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

It's the exact sort of winger that's perfect for us albeit I'd rather someone better, but anyone better would be away in 6 months.

He never shirks any sort of responsibility or goes hiding he will hammer away at the full back all game no matter how many times he loses out.

It's one of the things about that night that'll always stick with me, seemed mental to bring off a guy who never shows much fear either with penalties looming. That's down to Gio though, not Ramsay.

I honestly sat in disbelief with my head in my hands, i was consoled by many Eintract Frankfurt supporters.

Like Manchester, I will live with why so close.

8 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Scripture from his latest tweet:

Jeremiah 29:11

11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Always positive, very humble, and cant believe hes playing for Rangers. Like bassey you cannot love this fact. He cost us zilch too ffs.

When others around him have downed tools or negative influences. Causes theres a few.

16 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Scripture from his latest tweet:

Jeremiah 29:11

11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

@mitre_mouldmaster and @OhW  you reading this??

11 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Absolute nonsense :lol: