Sakala

falkirkNS

He’s a bit speed boat no driver at times but can’t help but like him, thought he was great today. Scales kept showing him the line and at times he wasn’t taking it and I kept thinking just knock it past him and run and you’ll do him every time. He’s actually one of the only players getting bums off seats at the moment 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Some boy. He's either dribbling past 3 or 4 players to provide an excellent cross or attempts to pass it with it going out of play. You just don't know what you're getting. 

So much better with him in the team today. 

Reminds me of Ted McMinn,  can be brilliant or bang average,  unpredictable, exciting, or poor,  but always tries his heart out 

I reckon he needs a run of games he's a good attacking option with a decent amount of skill and pace to go at defenders certainly worked well with Tav today at key times in getting the ball into the final third as well as his own efforts .

Unlucky not to win us the second game at the knew camp last season after equalising 

forced the winner against them at Hampden

distracted the Leipzig keeper for Lundstram’s winner

capable of producing big moments for us just need the consistency 

2 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Surely made that position his to lose after today. Still needs to work on his final pass/cross but is always brave on the ball and always runs at the full back. Just needs a bit of composure at the final moment but was good today.

If he does lose it then serious questions about Gio’s man management (I already feel he has handled things badly so far, maybe he will learn) will come straight back. He needs to reward players for playing well and drop the players that don’t, not the other way around.