****The official Rangers v the tarriers thread****

wully

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

He knew the squad but Gio has seriously taken us years back. He’s destroyed their fitness and confidence.

Ryan Kent doesn’t look like he’s lost anything mate. Fashion looks fast as fuck still. No, there are players there who are not applying themselves fully I agree, but there are some who are are willingly shafting us. Beale talks a good game, but I’m not sure yet with him. Big clear out required. I want to see if he has cojones for that. Interesting times ahead. 

3 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Dear me what a load of shite, the team Gerrard beat had just completed a quadruple treble do you honestly think this current celtic team could emulate that. I get that you dislike Gerrard but the celtic team he beat to the title was far better than the team they have now.

Haha if yoh honestly believe that this tarrier team who only dropped 7pts in the whole of 2022 is worse than the tarrier 10iar season team then your a fucking loonball

Then again it is you............. 

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

This season their heads definitely went down, they don’t have the swag and confidence they did. 

The pre seasons under Gio fucked them. Did fuck all physical fitness work and now all are on there arses. That was Gios big fuck up, he tried to be big on tactics for Scottish football. Was idiotic 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How the fuck did the players have destroyed confidence from a manager that led them to a euro final, thats fucking ridiculous

They clearly suffered a comedown from the highs of seville, but to say gio, the manager who gave them probably their only shot at euro glory in their careers, destroyed their confidence is fucking mental

The revisionism amongst our support is wild. Just too many mentally weak players including a captain who publicly admitted as much long before Gio returned to Ibrox.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Haha if yoh honestly believe that this tarrier team who only dropped 7pts in the whole of 2022 is worse than the tarrier 10iar season team then your a fucking loonball

Then again it is you............. 

I certainly don't think they are capable of winning a quadruple treble do you?

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Tillman can fuck off. Lazy, disinterested pondering player. A young lad that looks fucked 20 mins into a game. Stands still when he gives the ball away.  
off you pop, not for us imo

What about the last few games before today?

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Tillman can fuck off. Lazy, disinterested pondering player. A young lad that looks fucked 20 mins into a game. Stands still when he gives the ball away.  
off you pop, not for us imo

He was hopeless in the first half but he he was far better in the second half up until he was subbed. Odd player to focus your ire on given the performances today. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

The pre seasons under Gio fucked them. Did fuck all physical fitness work and now all are on there arses. That was Gios big fuck up, he 

This is it. Im sure that Beale would have loved to attack them till the very end and really destroy them, but our fitness levels arent good enough and that dictates how we can play. Players were absolutely fucked.

5 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Until we have a proper board who can generate and spend money properly we will always be second best, look at the two subs benches today, they bring on nearly 15 million of subs we bring on two free transfers and a cunt on loan from America, it's no wonder we couldn't hang on, the only way we win that game is if we score a third at 2-1, Tillman probably should have.

We need the board to stop trusting Ross Wilson, the guy is a complete charlatan and snake oil salesman, we have tossed money down the drain with him on players like Matondo, and I use the word player with him very lightly. 

5 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

This season their heads definitely went down, they don’t have the swag and confidence they did. 

No wonder, we faced the toughest CL group with a squad of players who in the past have shat it from the like of livi etc

Plus the comedown from seville cannot be ignored, look at spurs after their CL final against liverpool, following season Pochettino got binned cause they were milea off the CL places

6 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Under GvB it would have been 3 nil to celtic at half time, their early goal would have caused the players to shit the bed completely.

Under GvB celtic win that in the last 10 minutes from their equalising goal.

Beale is improving us, slowly but surely.

I do think beale is doing the best with what he has. 

The problem unfortunately is what he has isn't going to be good enough to get where we want. 

This is where the board simply have to back him. We need major work done. 

17 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Sands and wright are also not good enough for us.

I bet you a score that mallik tillman is not playing for Rangers next season.

Hope you are right.  I wouldn't have any of them at Ibrox.  Tillman can play a bit but only when he can be bothered.  The other two are utter mince.