Lundstram

ready1873

58 minutes ago, beararse said:

Likewise. 5 mins in I said ‘he needs subbed. don’t think Kamara touched the ball for the first 9 mins or so and then when he did he fucked it. Both were fucking murder.

a blind man could see it should have been Raskin in the middle along with Tilman, who’s a waste of a jersey when he’s not playing in the middle of the pitch. 

Someone like an Advocaat would’ve had him off after 5 minutes. Was clear he was miles off it 

6 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Atrocious player terrible from beale to start him

Shite before the injury and straight back in. I would happily see the back of him and that coward Kamara but if Beale had to play either he should have had Raskin beside one of them. 
The two of them in the same team is hopeless 

It’s astonishing at how many players we have that literally cannot pass a ball 5-10 yards and this clown is at the top of the list. If he wasn’t finding a green n grey jersey he was playing balls out the park, miles behind a player or miles in front. 

The pass from the free kick to Goldson where it was 5 yards in front of Goldson so he had to leather it 40 yards away was actually the most pathetic attempt at a pass I’ve ever seen. He should’ve been subbed after that. 

The midfield 3 in general were terrible, didn't get a strangle hold of the game and it showed that 2 out the 3 were injured. The worrying thing for me is Lundstram is our most aggressive midfielder, this needs to be rectified in the summer as we need someone with energy and strength to let raskin and Cantwell go play. 

I think him and Tillman conned the manager and medical team declaring themselves fit but this doesn’t defend MB giving him a start after not playing in over 3 weeks.

He’s living off his reputation in the game against RB and another poster said he runs about as if he’s playing in a legends game and that’s 100% spot on.

He said in an interview he’d love to finish his career at Ibrox and that told me he’s got a high opinion of himself as to do that you need to perform consistently which makes the club want to keep you. 

I don’t think he’s a write off just yet as I want to see him fully fit but the outlook doesn’t look good as he’s lost a lot of trust due to yesterday.