*****The Official Hibernian v Rangers Match Thread*****

8 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

some on here think they know about football with many probably never even kicked a ball in anger 

Spot on.

Same ones who hounded calvin bassey.

Fk i even had that poster who couldnt find Ibrox on the map, tell me i was racist, lives in Slovakia i think....

15 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Same ones who spout shite, consistently too 👍.

Sakalas a first pick, glad hes getting the run ive craved since he came in. 

Fashion " Novo McMinn" Sakala 

Delighted for you both mate. 

He was good last night, the level we could have done with in the cup final when he was nowhere near it.

Great bench option for next season when we hopefully have a new player for that position. Tillman will take him out of the team this season but he’s doing himself no harm going forward 

6 minutes ago, roboscot said:

I've just watched the match, a solid 3 points and a good team performance.

However, the way refs are now using VAR as an excuse to not make a big decision on the pitch is beyond a joke.

This should have been a whistle, point to the spot, 30 seconds for VAR to confirm correct decision was made and Tav steps up to put it away.

Don Robertson, by not pointing to the spot, is saying that he doesn't believe it's a penalty or that he's a shitebag and wants somebody else to make the call.

Untitled5243.jpg

How he never gave that at the time is beyond belief.

VAR in Scotland is showing that our officials are not fit for purpose, don’t think it’s a conspiracy or bias, they are just very bad at their role.

They played similar to how we set up in the final. Pressed high but only with their front guys. Too easy to bye pass then you have acres of space. 

Thought our press was brilliant. Back four played so high and really allowed us to suffocate them. Jack and Raskin won a lot of ball in dangerous areas. 

It's almost as if when you have 3 midfielders who want to take the initiative, you get results. Jack, Raskin and Cantwell were excellent but I did notice Colak was more on the right of the 3 than expected. But Kent swapped between him going right and central, then swapping with Sakala on the left. It was magnificent and the only gripe I had was that it really should have been out of sight before it was. Tony goals maybe showing he can play in a Beale team.