Todd Cantwell

RockwellGers

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I actually don't have a problem with what he says. A lot better than the piss the captain comes out with. It was the 56 on the shorts I didn't like.

Cantwell is a leader.

Usual soundbites from players, do the talking on the pitch for once, we're all sick to the back teeth of it. 

Let me get this straight, one of our main gripes with our players is they go on social media talking too much, and Cantwell goes and does exactly that? It doesn’t fucking matter what he said, don’t say anything. Go full 90s. Play football and win us trophies, then post. Fuck sake

He just can't help himself, he's sitting in his livingroom worried about coming across as cowardly so has to post a quote with a dramatic photo.

He's got no idea, when we get beat off them you don't want to talk and be sociable, you want the world to swallow you up and you want to be raging about it for a good few days, I don't sit in my gaff worrying that my pals will think I'm cowardly because I'm patching the group chats or won't go to the boozer after the game, take the pelters and criticisms that come with the territory of a loss like this in a match like that and turn it around on the pitch, no-one or at least no-one I know needs these stupid wee platitudes.

He just hasn't got a clue.

33 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

He just can't help himself, he's sitting in his livingroom worried about coming across as cowardly so has to post a quote with a dramatic photo.

He's got no idea, when we get beat off them you don't want to talk and be sociable, you want the world to swallow you up and you want to be raging about it for a good few days, I don't sit in my gaff worrying that my pals will think I'm cowardly because I'm patching the group chats or won't go to the boozer after the game, take the pelters and criticisms that come with the territory of a loss like this in a match like that and turn it around on the pitch, no-one or at least no-one I know needs these stupid wee platitudes.

He just hasn't got a clue.

Correct. Maybe it’s a tad daft but I’d honestly consider implementing a fine system for players with these types of posts.

He doesn't stand a chance in that team the way things stand. He was our best player by a distance 2nd half of last season. He doesn't all of a sudden become pish. 

There is fuck all movement in that team roundabout him, he continually finds space which others seem to struggle doing. He tries to press in games but can't do it all himself. 

Beales gradually fucking/fucked his game, moving him about, leaving him out etc. 

Still don't know if all the players he's signed are shite or not, as his tactics/style of play is chronic. It's actually shocking just how bad Beale has turned out. Needs to be gone, and soon!

‘We need actions not words’ and then gives us a lot of words. I am desperate  to keep liking him, but he is making it hard. I know it’s all the thing with young players now but I just wish he would stop trying to be loved on social media, and start trying to be loved on the pitch. Say fuck all on your insta until you have won something Todd.

5 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Do your talking on the park

I agree.  But it wasn’t him that decided he should mince around in front of our back 4 for the first hour on Sunday.  Probably our best attacking MF, woefully played in an area where he can’t press the game.

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

I agree.  But it wasn’t him that decided he should mince around in front of our back 4 for the first hour on Sunday.  Probably our best attacking MF, woefully played in an area where he can’t press the game.

I see your point mate but at the end of the day actions speak louder than words. The whole team need to get the finger out and show the fans that they care

2 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

He doesn't stand a chance in that team the way things stand. He was our best player by a distance 2nd half of last season. He doesn't all of a sudden become pish. 

There is fuck all movement in that team roundabout him, he continually finds space which others seem to struggle doing. He tries to press in games but can't do it all himself. 

Beales gradually fucking/fucked his game, moving him about, leaving him out etc. 

Still don't know if all the players he's signed are shite or not, as his tactics/style of play is chronic. It's actually shocking just how bad Beale has turned out. Needs to be gone, and soon!

He was miles off some of the press last Sunday 

14 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He was miles off some of the press last Sunday 

Wasn't particularly talking about Sundays game. Was too busy having to fanny about somewhere between rightback or wherever he was meant to be playing, same as PSV away. 

He probably has no idea what his role is anymore, bit like the rest of us.