*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

We need to make big changes to the team for next season but we also need to take a harder line against officials.   They get away with whatever they want because they will challenge everything.   We get blatantly cheated but try to take the higher ground and subsequently get nothing.

8 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Missing the point completely, he's had long enough to change the mentality and it's the same crap as the first game of at the piggery, Beale ain't changing shite, we would have seen signs of it by now.

Its no his team ffs. He's took a team of Gios duds and got them in a winning streak. 

Played them twice (league), unlucky not to win at Ibrox and cheated by a corrupt referee today. 

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

And the manager is supposed to pull a magic wand out his arse when the players clearly aren't good enough?

No but he needs to do something different and starting players who have continually let us down isn't the way to do it. Neither is sitting on your hands to make a sub. He should have made some proactive changes but waited till we had fucked up.

6 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

Must admit I was wrong about Souttar, always thought he was hopeless but proved he is even worse than that. He got away with a few today which they passed up the chances he created for them like the one Lundstram cleared after Souttar played them on with his lack of football awareness.

Yep - we bought the wrong Souttar...

3 minutes ago, SPWF said:

They were shite and we still can’t beat them. Gifted them two goals. Genuinely despise the majority of our players. Fucking losers with no killer instinct. 

That’s the thing though, they’re not shite. I fucking despise them, but they are quicker on the ball all over the pitch and they actually bury their chances when they need to. Guts me to say it but unless we make big changes and get more intelligent, fast players In who will match that intensity (like Raskin did), this Groundhog Day rubbish will keep happening. 

6 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Manager is responsible for all results and manager of Rangers is responsible to make sure we can beat celtic 

The majority of the players the manager is working with are fucking losers left over from your lovers time in charge. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Wouldn’t expect to see the errors by Davies and Souttar at Sunday league. Was actually embarrassing in all honesty for a professional footballer to make those two decisions 

Souttar I thought was excellent considering he simply hasn't played and will say his is likely down to tired legs but aye you can't make mistakes like either of them and expect to win old firm games.

Sometimes you need a bit of luck in the game, and right now, we have none in OF games. We made two mistakes, and it cost us twice. They, on the other hand, gave away possession all day long, but we didn't punish them.

Morelos's goals stands, it's a different game and McGregor committed 5 fouls and was lucky to stay on the park. 

Just now, delparlane said:

That’s the thing though, they’re not shite. I fucking despise them, but they are quicker on the ball all over the pitch and they actually bury their chances when they need to. Guts me to say it but unless we make big changes and get more intelligent, fast players In who will match that intensity (like Raskin did), this Groundhog Day rubbish will keep happening. 

I didn’t say they are shite, I said they were shite. Clearly they’re a good team but they had a bad day today and we still gifted them a win. 

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Two howlers come after a spell of dominance we don’t capitalise on. Then when the tide is clearly shifting, no changes 

The howlers himself aren’t down to him, the pattern of play that leads to us being in those positions is 

they are two school boy errors, there is times in a game when one of the two teams get on top, we cant have it our own way for 90 mins, it happens in games. we made two really bad errors, Beale cant be blamed for the two errors ffs. 

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Missing the point completely, he's had long enough to change the mentality and it's the same crap as the first game of at the piggery, Beale ain't changing shite, we would have seen signs of it by now.

Spot on. A pattern is developing with Beale against the filth. Lose the semi final and hand them another treble and it cements it. He's not learning.  While we have to suffer continual domination from that filth,who are embarrassed in Europe year in year out. If they were the Scottish version of Man City it'd be bad enough but they are fucking dog shite and we continually come up short against them. Some of those imposters look like rabbits in headlights whenever they see a green and white top.