*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Not feeling confident today but get into these mickey bastards today Rangers leave everything on the pitch and fight and show some fucking desire to win. 

This. Pretty sad state of affairs now though that the best we are hoping for is a bit of fight from our team as opposed to a reasonable expectation of victory.

11 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Who's 'he' ya crafty fucker 🤔 you'd info has been bang on the money lately. 

All 2nd hand I get it mate, no idea where it comes from originally other than on maybe 3 occasions I've been told who passed it on in the club, no players have ever been mentioned though tbf to them.  Only times ive known the origin its bee a very recently departed board member or one that's still there.

1 hour ago, siamthedanger said:

I see what you’re saying but tbf Souttar was carrying an injury when we seen him the start of the season plus had personal issues, I reckon he’d be fine in there, just think Davies head has gone a bit..

No right or wrong answer as I appreciate Davies has had a recent dip in confidence. I am just hoping having Goldson back gives him that boost in confidence he needs and it reflects in a strong performane. 

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Fuck it - so many of this lot owe a performance - maybe it’s time to believe and the drinks no even started 🇬🇧

Started (drinking) an hour ago, not doing any good though, nerves all over the shop. Despite the pessimism felt about our chances today, I just cannot help but get the old battle fever on when it comes to coming up against this vermin, no matter how many times we play them.

As you say a performance is owed to all the Bears who have travelled  from near and far to support the team today, hopefully we can rescue something from yet another car crash of a season and give the Lads & Lassies in blue a nice day out in early June, and, more importantly give us something to build on for next season.

Can't see us winning, too many whose heads have gone (or never had the mentality in the first place), but would take a shite performance and a dodgy winner in a heartbeat.

Thinking of the weather and a pitch that had a game yesterday, and hoping this benefits us - basically clutching at straws here!

On the upside I'll be in the pub and it's a holiday Monday...