Why won’t Humza Yousaf condemn C****c fans? (article)

Just now, dummiesoot said:

I am sure we asked for something at Ibrox and were denied? Or am I thinking of another incident we got shafted for?

Yeah we did, on trophy day for 55 and got pied. George Square (and the walk to it) was quality anyway.

2 hours ago, Assegai said:

Yeah we did, on trophy day for 55 and got pied. George Square (and the walk to it) was quality anyway.

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

It was but the flack we took was a disgrace given we tried to own it

All I get from these last two days they have had in their merchant city ghetto after their title wins is the desperation to replicate our 55 celebrations and fail pretty miserably as no one gives a flying fuck :lol:

We caused a belter of a meltdown in this country from the press , the politicians and in their own wee demented souls . The scenes from Ibrox to George square will be talked about for decades to come . Roll on 56 for more of the same 

12 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

All I get from these last two days they have had in their merchant city ghetto after their title wins is the desperation to replicate our 55 celebrations and fail pretty miserably as no one gives a flying fuck :lol:

We caused a belter of a meltdown in this country from the press , the politicians and in their own wee demented souls . The scenes from Ibrox to George square will be talked about for decades to some . Roll on 56 for more of the same 

Couldn't agree more.

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I am sure we asked for something at Ibrox and were denied? Or am I thinking of another incident we got shafted for?

We asked to be allowed to let fans into the stadium. The SNP denied us. 

It was such a joke especially as down south fans were allowed in for the FA Cup final at Wembley and then not long after the SNP were letting fans in for the Euros. 

48 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Unless GCC find the minerals to send the bill for damages and clean ups to nonceco  then anything said is mere mealy mouthed bullshit from useless.

"I condemned it..what more can i do" 

Forgot about that. Didn't they try and bill us for the 55 celebrations in George Sq?

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Forgot about that. Didn't they try and bill us for the 55 celebrations in George Sq?

They will now be looking to ban any future  congregations of any football fans in the city centre id imagine. 

28 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Pretty much impossible to enforce that 

This "party" was pre-arranged.

The cooncil knew it was happening as did  the police. Given the damage and mess they left from the year before obviously lessons were not learnt and even Stevie Wonder could see what was going to happen (again)

4 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I’m sure we, the fans that is, paid for the damages. No mention of that though! Plus IIRC GGC tried to rip the pish with their quotes for repairs 

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

This "party" was pre-arranged.

The cooncil knew it was happening as did  the police. Given the damage and mess they left from the year before obviously lessons were not learnt and even Stevie Wonder could see what was going to happen (again)

So was George Square.

They don’t actually give a fuck, they’ll let us/them have these ‘parties’, not offer any sort of help with extra bins etc and then greet about the mess left behind, where as in other countries this sort of thing is massive widely supported.

On the bright side, Useless is incompetent. Wouldn't trust him to empty my bins. Probably empty them in my living room the daft cunt.

His seriall incompance and doubling down will lead to a lot of snp voters deserting the independence  cause. 

He is inevertantly doing what he hates most every time he speaks....

Keeping the UK united.

10 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Fucking hell 

this throbber is in charge of the country :lol:

Every cunt on here who has voted SNP in any election can all take a little bit of the credit for that fact.

20 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Probably an effort at mitigating his comments regards the sellic fans' behaviour.

Apart from that, it's totally inappropriate to be talking about that in a country like ours where football is the way it is. It's something on which a leader should be trying to seem impartial, even when we know they're not.

This chap absolutely believes he has carte blanche to comment on anything & everything.  
A by-product of society & his party. 

38 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Probably an effort at mitigating his comments regards the sellic fans' behaviour.

Apart from that, it's totally inappropriate to be talking about that in a country like ours where football is the way it is. It's something on which a leader should be trying to seem impartial, even when we know they're not.

It would be inappropriate in any country. For a senior politician never mind a head of government to spout such divisive polarising shite is astounding.