Welcome to Rangers! Jack Butland!

Loyal72

• 2 weeks later...

I just hope we somehow win the league then we don’t have to sell him to fund the rebuild because right now he’s our number 1 asset so unless the board are going to frontload spending he may have to be sold

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I just hope we somehow win the league then we don’t have to sell him to fund the rebuild because right now he’s our number 1 asset so unless the board are going to frontload spending he may have to be sold

Much prefer another front load than sell Butland but the board ain't going to do that in the middle of their cost-cutting, self-sufficient ideology.

15 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Still annoyed he got booked here. When you see it slowes to this rate makes it even worse. Miles away from the player when he clears the ball. 

That actually shows how ridiculous the yellow card was. If anything Jack is unprotected there and the clown runs into him. 

6 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

That actually shows how ridiculous the yellow card was. If anything Jack is unprotected there and the clown runs into him. 

When Butland gets his foot to the ball the guy was about 10 feet away, long enough to stop or swerve left or right, he chose impact not our goalie.

8 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Exactly. Their player has absolutely no chance of winning the ball he causes the collision. 

45 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Exactly. Their player has absolutely no chance of winning the ball he causes the collision. 

Butland also thinks that, although not shown in the slowed down clip, but shown at the time, Butland appears not to be too happy and  bends down and says something to the player before walking away, which, to me indicates, Butland thinks it could have been avoided.

For me it was reckless play and endangering an opponent from the St. Mirren player as he had plenty time to deviate his run after the clearance, he instigated the contact, the whole incident could have resulted in serious injury to both players.

12 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Still annoyed he got booked here. When you see it slowes to this rate makes it even worse. Miles away from the player when he clears the ball. 

The other mob complaining on twitter that it should have been a straight red for Butland 😂😂😂

The St Mirren player has plenty of time to avoid Butland, was a shocker of a decision from Walsh to award a foul, to then add to it by booking him was ridiculous.

I am probably more of the dignified silent type but this should really be called out in relation to the referring standard that we have to endure as this clown is considered one of the better ones.

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I hate the way so many in both supports feel the need to religiously watch the other side every week so they can have an opinion on decisions made. Absolute fucking melt going into work and hearing their take on our game every week. I never go near them to discuss their wins 

I must say I was absolutely outraged that Craig Gordon wasn’t sent off against Alloa in 2016.

Had he been red carded they may not have went through or won the treble that season.

Fuckers.