Welcome to Rangers! Jack Butland!

Loyal72

27 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

He takes so much pressure of the defenders when he can come out and collect crosses. Good reactions and has made some fabulous saves already. Could well be a fabulous signing. Still young for a goalkeeper so plenty of years ahead of him. 

Warburton started that ,That’s how we got Tav ,But we also signed Rob Kiernan 😟

1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Must admit I doubted Butlands ability before we signed him, but he's proved a lot of us wrong so far. 

He's definitely been 1 of our best players so far this season. 

Aye same here. Part of that came from not really knowing that he has a really presence/character about him. Been good so far. 

3 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

They remind me of some of the top players we used to buy back in the 90/00s. Rather than be afraid of the shirt and crowd they are desperate to get out there and show us how good they are.  Early days for both but for me, they embody the mentality you need and what it means to be a Rangers player.

Yes, they are they are good with the media as well and can handle themselves on the pitch. Yes a strong mentality is everything, you see some players wilt under the pressure.

15 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

They remind me of some of the top players we used to buy back in the 90/00s. Rather than be afraid of the shirt and crowd they are desperate to get out there and show us how good they are.  Early days for both but for me, they embody the mentality you need and what it means to be a Rangers player.

they seem to have a winning mentality that we have been sadly lacking in for years now

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

they seem to have a winning mentality that we have been sadly lacking in for years now

Yeah, loved how relaxed and confident Butland sounded after the PSV game as well. Not sure if him and Cantwell are amazing at media or whether we've just been hit with pish from the others for so long :lol:

14 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Yeah, loved how relaxed and confident Butland sounded after the PSV game as well. Not sure if him and Cantwell are amazing at media or whether we've just been hit with pish from the others for so long :lol:

aye we've been fed bullshit for years right from warburton coming out with we learn and move on to tav saying pretty much the same after a defeat

30 seconds soundbites to keep the fans happy till they hear it again in a fortnights time

17 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

aye we've been fed bullshit for years right from warburton coming out with we learn and move on to tav saying pretty much the same after a defeat

30 seconds soundbites to keep the fans happy till they hear it again in a fortnights time

Yes, we needing to stop rolling players out after a defeat to repeat the same old dirge we have all heard it and nothing changes, must piss them off as I'm sure they will be gutted as well.