*****Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers thread*****

graeme_4

Raskin for captain ,need a captain with a bit of bite.We should be miles ahead of  SPL teams with quality we brought in.

never been a Beale fan should have gone for Knutson. 

Tow players who were banging the goals in in Holland yet can’t get the ball to them.Time to get rid of the wingback shite it’s still not working.

1 minute ago, Steely said:

Start as we mean to go on

Everyone knew we needed a CB and we done nothing about it. I cannot fathom why Beale thought our defense was solid 

Defender was at fault for the goal, but it wasnt the defence that was worrying me throughout the game. It was our lack of creativity and chances created. Dessers and Danilo need chances created for them.

We will get the usual apologists saying it only the first game and a whole season to go. 

These are the kind of results that show at the end of the season.

This clownshoe of a manager done this kind of shite almost all of last season , we cannot suffer this again.

We constantly go on about how bad Scottish football is and we continually struggle against what are supposed to be far inferior teams.

This guy is never a manager , its a fuckin shambles this board gave him the job.

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Nothing has changed and I think many of us saw this coming. Our pre-season was abysmal and it was obvious that would carry in to the domestic campaign. 

I really think beale fucked up by not playing some league 1 or 2 sides and scudding them 4 or 5 nothing. 

Way way too slow, a lack of ideas, no creativity, no effective link between middle and final third, no answer to an aggressive disciplined well organised opposition, poor initial team selection, poor use of substitutes, no plan b. 

There's no margin of error now. Anything less than comprehensively beating Servette or dropping more early league points and he will have to go.

1 minute ago, molesmole said:

What do you even say.

Millions spent lots of attackers and none look up to it.

Always the same - go abroad for players- this league is about battling need players that know this league and game.

Chronic start for beale after watching a poor pre season too 

I agree with your statement in bold there, but any footballer worth their salt no matter if they have experience in this league or not should know that you have to win your individual battles.

We didn't have enough, or any of that today. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Backed him fully since his appointment but after today I'm sticking a tenner on him being the 1st manager sacked in the premiership.

Imo there is no chance he goes this season. Even if he did u just know we'd go get the next up and coming manager rinse and repeat