***** The Official Servette v Rangers Champions League Qualifier Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

PSV on the other hand attack quick and move the ball with real pace everything we struggle against.

Please let us worry about that if and when. We have enough to worry about tonight, Servette have demonstrated that if nothing else, they are doggedly determined and we will have to work our socks off tonight for the desired result. It will be interesting to see if our players can motivate themselves for the entire ninety minutes after seemingly losing a bit of interest after an initial opening flurry in the last two games.

Will also be interesting to see the mindset of Beale, if he goes to get the goal that would give us much needed breathing space, or does he set up to try and prevent the early goal that the Swiss will be desperate for.

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Please let us worry about that if and when. We have enough to worry about tonight, Servette have demonstrated that if nothing else, they are doggedly determined and we will have to work our socks off tonight for the desired result. It will be interesting to see if our players can motivate themselves for the entire ninety minutes after seemingly losing a bit of interest after an initial opening flurry in the last two games.

Will also be interesting to see the mindset of Beale, if he goes to get the goal that would give us much needed breathing space, or does he set up to try and prevent the early goal that the Swiss will be desperate for.

Yes, this is all true it depends what Rangers turn up and we need Beale to pick a positive team from the start.

I watched Servette against Genk and they did well but they also had a lot of luck in the game but they did go most of the game with one man less they are stubborn opposition rather than great I think.

Although 4-0 flattered us on Saturday and we were mostly in control but at 75 minutes I was still worried we were going to lose a goal so I just hope this team have the bottle to soak up any pressure from this dogged team and our front line find their shooting boots early on.

A Rangers double please within the first 30 minutes with no reply and a third in second half to firmly put it to bed 🙏

7 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Just read a screenshot from the record that we’re up for £7.5 million tonight for going through and £3 million if we don’t. Not sure how accurate that is.

Probably taking gate receipts for next tie into account 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

100% having no recollection of what you posted and having to check your post history with the fear. 

Morning @Drunk and disorderly.

😂😂😂

:lol:

Just glad I don't have a hangover mate.