*****The Official Rangers vs scum Match Thread*****

Essandoh

2 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Just hammer the cunts, tims in my work being very loud after midweek. 

We better fucking win, I’m on holiday with my missus and just about every Scottish women that she’s got talking to around the pool area has a tarrier for a husband Ffs, No wonder her dad calls her a bloody Jona 😂

6 hours ago, Iakona said:

I'd go for the wild card here - Lawrence starting. I'm sure Beale will find a way to squeeze Sima, Dessers and Cifu in there instead.

***"Click to edit" is Butlands new alias.

Screenshot 2023-09-02 13.02.26.png

I'd go with that, but not one summer signing in the line up shows what a shit window it's been, despite being an expensive one.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Why? He’s just a confidence player he’ll either be shite or good regardless of the opposition. Decent at defending corners too.

He’s pretty poor, let’s be honest here.

I’ll feel quite deflated if he’s starting. 

44 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

100%. We won’t have a better opportunity and should be absolutely thirsting to rip them apart. 

We should be. Will we be? Beale better not have a negative pish line up and style of play. I've had a cunt of a Friday, cunt of a Saturday. I better not have a cunt of a Sunday! :raging:

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Why? He’s just a confidence player he’ll either be shite or good regardless of the opposition. Decent at defending corners too.

Basically the bit I’ve highlighted, I agree with the corners but seen fuck all else apart from a wonder strike. Don’t think he’ll be brave enough on the ball knowing that if he fucks up the crowd will be straight on him 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Basically the bit I’ve highlighted, I agree with the corners but seen fuck all else apart from a wonder strike. Don’t think he’ll be brave enough on the ball knowing that if he fucks up the crowd will be straight on him 

I mean there’s also another couple of goals.

17 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

We better fucking win, I’m on holiday with my missus and just about every Scottish women that she’s got talking to around the pool area has a tarrier for a husband Ffs, No wonder her dad calls her a bloody Jona 😂

Just glass and drown the husbands. Then walk about the hotel like the alpha gorilla. Be a man. 

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

We should be. Will we be? Beale better not have a negative pish line up and style of play. I've had a cunt of a Friday, cunt of a Saturday. I better not have a cunt of a Sunday! :raging:

I know how you feel 😂

This team certainly needs to learn how much we detest that lot and how to get angry :furious:

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s pretty poor, let’s be honest here.

I’ll feel quite deflated if he’s starting. 

Type of player who will be pretty shite most of game yet pop up with a goal. 

They all seem to slate that Abada but his record is good, if he can do similar to that he’ll be useful signing.

On 01/09/2023 at 21:49, Drunk and disorderly. said:

What's the odds on Beale making subs on 60 mins?

His predictability is vexing.

Promised us fluent attacking football.

We are no better off than this time last season.

No more excuses. Just fucking beat them!

I scream abuse at the TV every game because of that. It's such a strupid unnecessary restrictive policy to stick to every game, irrespective of whether we are 4-0 up or 4-0 down.

And the turgid slow football he's serving up is every bit as bad as GvB horseshoe shite.

6 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We don’t set up to atttack that shite defence of theirs then there’s no defending Beale. 

This 100%, this is the weakest they have been at the back for at least 2 years, we should be going for the jugular.

I would just go with what seemed to work in May with the base being Butland, Tav, Goldson, Souttar, Barisic, Jack, Lundstram, Raskin tomorrow.

Up front it will be Dessers and Roofe but personally I would go with Sima & Matondo. Sakala and Matondo caused real problems against them by coming in and out and giving Cantwell the space to roam in to and create havoc.

16 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

If it’s Taylor he’s up against then I’ve a bit more faith he could do something because he looks utter dogshite

He is dugshite bummed up by all the Scum swaying pundits last year. The player I detest most in their team. A jump the dyke fucking rat! 

Talking to a tim at the golf and he reckons the only certain thing to happen tomorrow is that Cantwell will get sent off, he says im putting £20 on it, i said so your so confident yous will win that you wont even bet on it , but youll bet on a Rangers player, obsessed cunt, i hope he loses his money and we hammer them.