The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

He will be here for a while yet.

Sad but true.

The board are obviously giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Won't be long until he fucks up again though. 

He is an arrogant wee cunt and won't listen to our concerns. More of the same until the board are forced to sack him.

I really hope he turns things around for our sake, but that's highly unlikely. Some big games coming up and we are a mess on the pitch because of him. 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He's been fairly quiet recently. Any idea if he still has a job in the club?

I think he was punted at the end of the King era, he'll just be skimming off the SoS thing that I believe some idiots are still funding.

Where has the change come from today that he is staying on? Purely because nothing has leaked out to the opposite and an Insta post about England using our training facilities?

For what it’s worth if he does stay on I think Bisgrove and Bennett have missed a massive open goal to signal that their tenure isn’t going to accept the mediocrity that has seen us lift 2 domestic trophies since we came back up. Moving on Beale would be a ruthless move, but from the polls and general discussion online would be one that is widely supported. If they keep him on in the hope that he manages to get this squad playing the football he has been promising and it backfires a lot of the negativity is going to be focussed to the board as well as Beale from here on.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Always thought he would get the next 5 games until the end of September. 4 wins and a draw with Betis. Anything less and it's cheerio.

I think that is the board's plan mate. 

I doubt he will last the 5 games though.

We will drop points in the leauge imo and Betis will hump us.

It's a slow motion car crash. 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think that is the board's plan mate. 

I doubt he will last the 5 games though.

We will drop points in the leauge imo and Betis will hump us.

It's a slow motion car crash. 

I think this team is better than we have shown. Terrible against celtic, yet unlucky all the same. The break may have come at the best time, even though we have to stew for two weeks.

I can't believe they don't show back to training until tomorrow. They should have been given two days off and then back to work.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think this team is better than we have shown. Terrible against celtic, yet unlucky all the same. The break may have come at the best time, even though we have to stew for two weeks.

I can't believe they don't show back to training until tomorrow. They should have been given two days off and then back to work.

Probably pre-arranged mate.

Can't change things on the back of a bad result when people are going home abroad and have made plans.

Not the players fault that the manager is incompetent. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Probably pre-arranged mate.

Can't change things on the back of a bad result when people are going home abroad and have made plans.

Not the players fault that the manager is incompetent. 

Nah its absolutely ludicrous they are just fucking in the door and away on holiday 

29 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Dunno if it’s just because am in the camp of basically hating him and wanting him gone but he comes across as a narcissist, condescending and an attention seeker. 

The way he’s conducted himself around the club leaves a lot to be desired, just like the way he actually got the job. 

I'm in the same boat, the longer he stays, the more I can feel myself hating him.

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

So is the self sabotaging by the support.

From on here at least it seems a right good handful would prefer he failed and failed quickly.

If someone is of the opinion that Beale is not good enough, and never will be good enough, then that proposition makes perfect sense.

20 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Shambles they’ve been given a week off after a pitiful old firm defeat tbh, should’ve been in doing double sessions the next day. 

To me it shows the players don’t give a shit. Last Sunday I was thinking how many of these guys be it players or coaching staff genuinely go home like the 50,000 were and be absolutely gutted. The answer is fucking zero. They should’ve been in this week working on what went wrong and trying to get better. They are a bunch of fucking losers and I’m sick of the cunts!

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

To me it shows the players don’t give a shit. Last Sunday I was thinking how many of these guys be it players or coaching staff genuinely go home like the 50,000 were and be absolutely gutted. The answer is fucking zero. They should’ve been in this week working on what went wrong and trying to get better. They are a bunch of fucking losers and I’m sick of the cunts!

I think Danilo put in extra training though it wasn’t at the club, just need to have a manager that wants to (knows how to) play him

33 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Shambles they’ve been given a week off after a pitiful old firm defeat tbh, should’ve been in doing double sessions the next day. 

Fucking don't want them doing double sessions

If this is how shite they are with beales tactics in single sessions, they'd be doubly shite with double sessions

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Calm down.

It's the international break. 

This isn't some new thing that Beale has brought in. 

Clearly a number of things haven’t been working this season; surely you’d agree they should be in working on improving that? The majority of the squad aren’t away anywhere. 

Just now, B1872 said:

Clearly a number of things haven’t been working this season; surely you’d agree they should be in working on improving that? The majority of the squad aren’t away anywhere. 

We should be taking time to improve. That's what our prr-season was for though.

You can ask players to train but you can't force them when it's a pre-arranged holiday mate.

Wouldn't even be an issue if the manager had a clue what he was doing.