*****The Official Rangers v Real Betis Match Thread*****

Jelavic18

13 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Their high press and speed is unbelievable we won’t get out our half

Always looked forward to the European nights over last few seasons, this season hits a bit different though.  Didn't see much today that filled me with confidence. 

Here's hoping we pull off a Dortmund-esque result and can crack on.  One can only dream 😌

15 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't think they are any mugs to be honest.

Sure i read earlier they would have gone top of La Liga if they had won tonight. 

Finished 5 but hopefully it’s killed their confidence and nerves 

IMG_8059.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't think they are any mugs to be honest.

Sure i read earlier they would have gone top of La Liga if they had won tonight. 

Aye defo, Betis are a no bad team, The point i was trying to get across was, both teams defence look vulnerable, but our attack couldn't finish their dinner atm, 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

If we get scudded again on Thursday, is that enough for the Board to bin him? Or do we have to wait until the league is gone? 

That’s my worry.

Will the board make the same mistake as they did before with Gio and keep him despite being embarrassed in Europe?

For all their talk of how much money European football brings us, it’s funny how it suddenly loses its importance when we’re doing poorly in it.

8 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

Aye defo, Betis are a no bad team, The point i was trying to get across was, both teams defence look vulnerable, but our attack couldn't finish their dinner atm, 

Apparently they have an injury crisis. Feel thats always said in media when we play teams though

Tough game, very good opponent. Them getting spanked by Barca changes nothing.

Really hope we can score first otherwise it could be a long, painful night.

I expect us to set up in counter attack mode, I reckon folk need to get set for watching them dominate possession.

1 hour ago, Albertz85 said:

Apparently they have an injury crisis. Feel thats always said in media when we play teams though

Someone told me yesterday they are down to their 3rd or 4th choice keeper.

No idea if that’s true, I haven’t looked into it and I didn’t watch their game last night.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Someone told me yesterday they are down to their 3rd or 4th choice keeper.

No idea if that’s true, I haven’t looked into it and I didn’t watch their game last night.

I think one of their keepers was subbed off at half time. Guy who replaced him made his league debut. 

16 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Same, started a thread mwi calling for everyone to boycott it, lasted till 24 hrs before deadline then forked out 120 quid, forgot and had to request getting away from work on Thursday early, just me being me tbh.

Cheers bud I never bought ma tickets on the back of your thread 

:belm: