Dessers

BigBearButt

1 hour ago, ayro said:

Stinking again, I don’t particularly rate Shankland but fuck me would have him in a heartbeat over Dessers and Lammers.

Shankland at least has showing he can score goals on this league consistently. 

He'll probably end up scoring more league goals this season then Dessers and Lammers combined.

34 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Shankland at least has showing he can score goals on this league consistently. 

He'll probably end up scoring more league goals this season then Dessers and Lammers combined.

Probably is a bit of an understatement 😅😅

29 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Subbed at half time to save him another booing. Should never play for us again. 

The manager has to be ruthless with these frauds starting right now. 

Manager gave everyone a clean slate. In two weeks his and Lammers slate should be jam packed with reasons not to be picked.

9 hours ago, RFC55 said:

But that’s only been under the other manager 

How many chances can you give this guy, remove him from the team along with Lammers,the game today was won by the substitutes and young McAusland made the difference with his pace and drive, they two in particular should be benched and that's being generous , there is no pace in this team apart from Sima and Matondo , rather bring young players who at least will play at a higher tempo and at the very least can run for 90 minutes,  unlike some who are blowing out their arse for the entire game, make a 10 yard run and are fucked for the next 10 minutes and repeat,  we are playing with at the least two men down and I would suggest watching  today you could  add another 3 or 4 to the list, how can you expect to win anything  when so many are not up to it.

3 minutes ago, jamesy58 said:

How many chances can you give this guy, remove him from the team along with Lammers,the game today was won by the substitutes and young McAusland made the difference with his pace and drive, they two in particular should be benched and that's being generous , there is no pace in this team apart from Sima and Matondo , rather bring young players who at least will play at a higher tempo and at the very least can run for 90 minutes,  unlike some who are blowing

What makes you think the younger players can put in a full 90 minutes' running at senior level every week and sometimes twice a week?

6 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

What makes you think the younger players can put in a full 90 minutes' running at senior level every week and sometimes twice a week?

How do you know they can't, Derek Johnstone, in the team since 17 and we are supposedly miles ahead in sport science, fuck me if you can't run about for 90 minutes when you are a teenager or your early 20s you should not be at our club.

6 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

How do you know they can't, Derek Johnstone, in the team since 17 and we are supposedly miles ahead in sport science, fuck me if you can't run about for 90 minutes when you are a teenager or your early 20s you should not be at our club.

1 minute ago, jamesy58 said:

Think having to go all the way back to 1970 to find a good example of it working might disprove your point.

There's a reason they seldom get thrown in like DJ was now, the sports science people don't think it's a good idea.

I'm confident that the only reason they're starting is because we have players out with injury and players returning from injury. Clement is managing Danilo and Cantwell which is why Dessers and Lammers are playing. Once we have them and the likes of Lawrence back to full fitness, they'll be dumped to the bench.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

We’ve had poor transfer windows but £8m on him and Lammers is worse than Pena and Herrera considering where we were then compared to now. 

Really is poor to hate a Rangers manager but I despise Michael Beale, he’s a complete cunt and has set us back at least 2-3 transfer windows. Clement might actually be Harry Potter if he wins anything with these two absolute impostors in the squad. 

Aye that paired with missing out on palma then him going to them, pish poor window, pish poor judgement