Dessers

BigBearButt

11 hours ago, Number5 said:

If Beale or any of the other cunts that gave the go ahead for the likes of Dessers and Lammers get other gigs then theres hope for all of us.

Telling my 13yr old son that he can definitely be a football manager!

The ones upstairs who sanctioned the signings of these two are more to blame than Beale imo 

11 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Think having to go all the way back to 1970 to find a good example of it working might disprove your point.

There's a reason they seldom get thrown in like DJ was now, the sports science people don't think it's a good idea.

So why do youth leagues exist at all then?

14 hours ago, Glory awaits said:

He’s no the best, but got to keep him about the squad, keep him in shape with the hope someone is willing to take a gamble on him, same apples for lammers, both on decent wages & long contracts… manager been left in a tight position 

Aye we need to try not to just bin them (dessers and Lammers). They'll be of value to a club somewhere. Avoid having to pay out their contracts and maybe a nominal fee will still save us millions. 

But I think there's now essentially full agreement we've blown the best part of 8 million on two utter duds. 

12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

We’ve had poor transfer windows but £8m on him and Lammers is worse than Pena and Herrera considering where we were then compared to now. 

Really is poor to hate a Rangers manager but I despise Michael Beale, he’s a complete cunt and has set us back at least 2-3 transfer windows. Clement might actually be Harry Potter if he wins anything with these two absolute impostors in the squad. 

That prick Beale can get so far to fuck. Never want to see the cunt near Ibrox again. 
His so called rebuild is a fucking disaster and he’s lumbered us with some amount of shite. 
Arsehole of a man 

13 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm confident that the only reason they're starting is because we have players out with injury and players returning from injury. Clement is managing Danilo and Cantwell which is why Dessers and Lammers are playing. Once we have them and the likes of Lawrence back to full fitness, they'll be dumped to the bench.

I'd rather play McCausland than Lammers.   Lawrence may never be fit by the looks of it.  I'd also bring back Lowrie. 

Watched the highlights again this morning and Dessers had his shirt pulled when the Goldson header bounced of Dessers knee absolutely no excuse though he still should've scored. 

It just goes to show the inconsistency of var that they give a pen for one shirt pull but not the other 

11 hours ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Aye that paired with missing out on palma then him going to them, pish poor window, pish poor judgement 

Was an absolute stick on that Palma would be decent while we signed another band of losers 

7 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Was an absolute stick on that Palma would be decent while we signed another band of losers 

We have signed a couple of duds undeniably but im not sure palma is as good as a lot on here seem to be making out. He has scored a couple of goals but is very limited according to a lot of celtic fans, they were slaughtering him for his showing on saturday.

The manager has said, he is assessing individual players before he decides who stays and who goes.

So I'm hoping this is what he is doing with Lammers and Dessers, he has played with Dessers before so has some idea of what he is capable of.

but I don't think he is good enough for us. I think Lowry, McCausland, Lovelace and Rice should be given a run to see how they go.