***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

23 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Raskin and roofe back , even if its just bench options is decent 

Aye. Good news that. They will at least raise the depth of quality on the bench, which has been pretty poor recently. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Just listened to Davis' press conference. Fuck it, I'm on board already. Love listening to him.

On board what? He’s in temporarily, there’s nothing to be on board with. Were you debating getting behind him in his temporary role? 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

On board what? He’s in temporarily, there’s nothing to be on board with. Were you debating getting behind him in his temporary role? 

Win tomorrow, win a Love Street, and you never know. C'mon mate, you are a Belfast lad, get behind your own kind. 

I've stayed off this site because the negativity gets to me. I wish people for once would post something, anything positive.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Win tomorrow, win a Love Street, and you never know. C'mon mate, you are a Belfast lad, get behind your own kind. 

I've stayed off this site because the negativity gets to me. I wish people for once would post something, anything positive.

I’m not Belfast and neither is Davis. I’m behind him and the team but it’s a temporary role, not really sure why anyone wouldn’t have been on board with him :lol:

9 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Be interesting to see how the players react tonight.

Davis said he is giving the players the freedom to express themselves. Something Beale rarely did. He played them in fucked up formations and in roles they didn't flourish in.

I think giving the players freedom will make them more energized and positive. We will soon find out.

I have no worries about tonight,i thought they'd turn it on v Betis and i think it will be the same tonight.

It's pretty damning really that they turn it on for big games and not in the league

It's the hum drum of the SPFL that gives me the fear

1-3 to the good guys (do it for Davo ! )

6 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I don’t think these players are capable of a reaction. Hope to fuck I’m wrong

If some of them were not bursting their baws because of MB then it will become obvious very soon. Given the standard of the opposition tonight, even in our poor form and managerless, we should still be realistically looking for the win and hopefully a performance to reward the large number of Bears who will have made the journey.

We really do need SD to get a good start tonight to give us something to build on during his temporary stint in charge, if he can settle things down it will give the Board some breathing space and allow them to take their time to be as sure as they can, they get the right man for the job. We cannot, must not be sacking another manager 1 year down the road from now.