***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

4 hours ago, gj923 said:

He’s under 21 so they are freebies in the European squad 

Has to be registered with the club for 2 seasons for that so all the youngsters signed from other clubs at the start of last season are ineligible (Him, Rice, Stevens etc)

8 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

.                      Butland

Sterling      Souttar      Balogun

Wright    Tav     Lunny    Cifu    Borna

Slammer           Sima

I'd completely forgotten Balogun plays for us :ang:

9 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

Slammer           Sima

Yae mwi? 

12 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

Slammer           Sima

This is the strangest thing I have ever seen.

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

I hope Davis plays Sterling at right back and pushes Tav up, he hasnt got the legs now to get up and down that wing, worth trying something different as its not working the way it is.

There’s no reason why Tav can’t do the job his brother does down south. He needs to take one for the team and move up.

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

I thought i was part of a minority that lets Rangers really get to them, the past 12 years as you say have been brutal, every time we get a new manager in i think here we go its our turn to dominate Scottish football,  only to be let down again and again, hardly spoke a word on Saturday night and all day Sunday, fuckin scunnered is an understatement, my wife will say to me " cheer up its only football" they just dont get it.

I don't even dream of us dominating Scottish Football anymore, I just want us to win every now n again, we can't even do that.

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I've watched Rangers for 50 years and I have barely posted since Sunday. I'm depressed. Rangers are not good for my mental health right now. For the last 12 years, it's the hope that kills you. I can't get up for the game. We have a Skelton squad and the Cypriots are better than people think. They have had some decent results. 

I wish Davis & Rae nothing but the best. True Rangers men.

Honestly noticed the boost in mental health during the 55 season very clearly. The football isn't everything,  but if it's constantly bad it has quite an effect, if we're having a great season (almost never!) then it's like a tonic.