Lammers

48 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Feel a bit sorry for him but given he’s been given so many chances and not shown anything he has to go.

Don’t see why you feel sorry for him I feel sorry for all us mugs paying his wage to offer fuck all in return 

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Feel a bit sorry for him but given he’s been given so many chances and not shown anything he has to go.

He's made handsome earnings in a career where he has pulled the wool over seven clubs eyes (some loans).

Tough to feel sorry for a guy who has lasted as long in big leagues like Holland, Italy, Germany, and then in Scotland.

46 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He's made handsome earnings in a career where he has pulled the wool over seven clubs eyes (some loans).

Tough to feel sorry for a guy who has lasted as long in big leagues like Holland, Italy, Germany, and then in Scotland.

I can see why clubs take a punt. He does look good on first viewing.

But..... It is all well doing a nice bit of control and beating a defender, only to then dribble into nowhere and lose the ball.

Whilst I'm sure there is decent talent there, he is so ineffective as a footballer - and that's what matters.

Novo, Sakala, etc. Neither were great footballers, but both could be really effective.

8 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

‘Rapid out of Vienna’s ‘ paisley powerleague team looking for new players for the new year, we should maybe contact them see if they’ll give him a game 

Used to play in a fives league with names like that. Ajax Trees Down, Deportivo Lack'o'talent etc