Sima + Butland

RangersMedia

He just seems quite decisive in his finishing where as Sakala was definitely a case of hit and hope - his magic volley against Dundee Utd and misses against the scum prime examples of when it works and doesn't.  Nobody will beat Sakala for happy factor though.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

“Ooooh I wouldn’t be surprised if he left in January “

”he’s not hanging around as we’re a shit show blah blah“

Why do people think Butland will fuck off in January when he’s signed a four year deal and is clearly a foundation for success. 

It’s stupid talk, absolutely stupid ffs 😂

Can't have someone do good have to turn it into a negative fucking weirdos mate. Same as pish like roofe if we wasn't injured every game he wouldn't be at us, fuck off.

On 05/10/2023 at 20:42, psb07158 said:

In among all the doom and gloom btw, these two deserve a little bit of praise

Butland has been excellent and it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if he wants out in January

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why do people think Butland will fuck off in January when he’s signed a four year deal and is clearly a foundation for success. 

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Can't have someone do good have to turn it into a negative fucking weirdos mate. Same as pish like roofe if we wasn't injured every game he wouldn't be at us, fuck off.

Ooft. Shots fired.:bangbang:

:popcorn:

On 08/10/2023 at 17:02, KeyserSoze said:

People predicted that Cantwell would move down to England after a year. And that was three games after we signed him. :lol:

Aye, that's how we won 9 in a row. By selling our best players every season. 

25 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

People predicted that Cantwell would move down to England after a year. And that was three games after we signed him. :lol:

Aye, that's how we won 9 in a row. By selling our best players every season. 

That’s all fine and well but it’s not the 90’s anymore, where our players are as well paid as just about any other top players on Britain are.

If any of our players get serious offers of Premier League wages and the chance to play regularly in the Premier League they will be off. People who still don’t realise that now are deluded.

5 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

That’s all fine and well but it’s not the 90’s anymore, where our players are as well paid as just about any other top players on Britain are.

If any of our players get serious offers of Premier League wages and the chance to play regularly in the Premier League they will be off. People who still don’t realise that now are deluded.

celtic punt their best players all the time, and have absolutely dominated Scottish football for more than a decade.

I think Danilo will eventually join the list of pass marks.

Lammers is some way off and will probably not ever work out for us.

Dessers is disgracefully bad and we should be looking to move him on in some form at the earliest opportunity. 

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Anyone who thinks that Cantwell or Butland are leaving us for the Premier League  within 6 months/ a year is deluded.

22 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

celtic punt their best players all the time, and have absolutely dominated Scottish football for more than a decade.

Bar one solitary season they’ve had no competition though - we have been a complete and utter basket case either side of 55.

7 hours ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Mind Sima getting slated on here loads not too long ago, thought it was unjustified then. Even on his shite games he seems to still try. Whereas wasters like Lammers I can only mind looking remotely interested to put effort in for a spell of the Betis game. 

He was absolutely stinking at the start of the season. It was completely justified. Let’s not rewrite history. 

If we’re at the stage where we say ‘at least he tries’ we’ve sunk lower than I thought.