*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

What a stinker of a season this has been. I'm very optimistic about what we can achieve under Clement, but it's only going to happen once he's had a chance to clear out the rubbish Beale brought in (which is an extension of the rubbish we've been served while Wilson was DOF). 

Just now, rangersross said:

What a stinker of a season this has been. I'm very optimistic about what we can achieve under Clement, but it's only going to happen once he's had a chance to clear out the rubbish Beale brought in (which is an extension of the rubbish we've been served while Wilson was DOF). 

Need a complete clear out.

Only 2 or 3 players deserve to wear the shirt.

I’d honestly be playing younger players now. We are winning nothing now and will go nowhere with Dessers and Lammers etc. I’d be dropping them from now on and giving the opportunity to guys like McAusland etc. Why the hell not? We have nothing to lose now doing that. We have the worst top flight squad I’ve seen in our history with serial losers who’ve had countless opportunities under various managers. Clement should be brave and say enough.