***** The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

47 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can’t stand seeing Wright in folks teams. 

Fucking dross football player who sits every night in his house buzzing he’s not playing in front of 600 people in the arse end of Turkey 

He can fuck off first in January followed by Barasic

It’s a reflection on how horrendous Dessers and Lammers have been that Scott Wright is in so many of our team selections, rather than quality from Wright.

Give me Dodoo or Waghorn ahead of any of them, that’s how far back we’ve gone.

Butland, Tavenier, Goldson, Souttar, Yilmaz, Lundstram, Jack, McCausland, Cantwell, Sima, Danilo.

Would go with Souttar over Davies to give Yilmaz more help with long balls, personally I think Souttar is better in the air. Jack in over Cifuentes because I've no clue how fit Cifuentes is. McCausland in for Lamemers and move Cantwell centrally. Like the look of McCausland, feel like he brings plenty of energy the complete opposite of Lammers and Danilo for Dessers is so self explanatory. If it's not tomorrow Clement makes the change up front it'll 100% be Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Love how he treats some of these cunts with a tinge of disdain. If this was Beale this would’ve lasted an hour and a half. Thank fuck he’s gone. 

They must have asked him the same thing fuck knows how many times. There are only so many ways you can answer the same shite questions. 

Butland

Tav Goldson Davies Yilmaz

Lundstram  Jack

Lammers Cantwell  Sima

Dessers

That's the team I'm expecting. 

Hope to see Danilo, Rice and McCausland on from the start instead of Dessers, Jack and Lammers.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Butland

Tav Goldson Davies Yilmaz

Lundstram  Jack

Lammers Cantwell  Sima

Dessers

That's the team I'm expecting. 

Hope to see Danilo, Rice and McCausland on from the start instead of Dessers, Jack and Lammers.

Rice was playing today so no chance!