Todd Cantwell

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

6 goals, 5 assists.

Might not match his technical ability, but he’s been out scored / assisted by loads of absolute jobbers. 

His numbers do need to be about double that but it’s not beyond him. He’s comfortably the most talented player in our squad.

Anyway, think Clement will probably look to shift him.

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

His numbers do need to be about double that but it’s not beyond him. He’s comfortably the most talented player in our squad.

Anyway, think Clement will probably look to shift him.

This feels a bit ‘Kent like’ with you tbh.

He’s got ability, but ultimately ineffective and mentally quite weak. Can have great moments, but very inconsistent. Not what we need to win trophies. 

He's not a bad player but he doesn't have it in him to be a Rangers player. 

I remember reading when we signed him that he struggled mentally with the abuse when he was at Norwich and Bournemouth and thinking this was going to be a disaster. 

Seems to care more about instagram and cryptic messages than putting in the hard work on the pitch 

I really thought early on he was going to be great - still think there’s a footballer in there if he could sort his attitude but this isn’t the place for that.

will definitely go for an ok fee down south I think