Todd Cantwell

7 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Tarriers got oreilly for less than 2 mill, 

Kinda meaningless though. For every O’Reilly you’ll sign 10 who aren’t as good at that price point.

Fucking frustrating with Cantwell because there is a player there. We can see it in glimpses that he is a good footballer but he's to full of himself and thinks he's an Influencer. You don't get away with that behaviour in Glasgow. Maybe down England but not up here. He's starting to get on my fucking titts now with the shite patter.

Why not give his Instagram to a manager to take care of tweets and focus on football. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I keep hearing that Cantwell was at risk of getting sent off. Why? Because he was getting under the skin of Greg Taylor, who flattened him, and then kicked out at him, and then had a go at him on Twitter? If anything, Taylor was at risk for a red card (no laughing at the back)

He is his own worst enemy at times with his immature social media posts, but taking him off at that stage of the game was wrong.

I still maintain Scott Wright cost us the game. Don't make the first mistake (basic ball control) and the rest doesn't happen. Clement puts too much faith in Scott Wright.

If that useless bastard wright had of controlled it it was 2 against one as matondo was wide of him with1 defender to beat 

• 1 month later...