Todd Cantwell

Move Lawrence forward one or play Silva in the role with Dessers up front.

I'd prefer rhe 1st option and have Sterling in with Lunny in midfield and play Lawrence as CAM /10.  That gives us 2 forwards in Silva and Dessers to rotate which is what Clememt prefers.

It's a blow, but we've got the squad to cope.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Move Lawrence forward one or play Silva in the role with Dessers up front.

I'd prefer rhe 1st option and have Sterling in with Lunny in midfield and play Lawrence as CAM /10.  That gives us 2 forwards in Silva and Dessers to rotate which is what Clememt prefers.

It's a blow, but we've got the squad to cope.

I’d start Ridvan over BB and have Lunny, Sterling and Diomande in the mid with Silva starting over Dessers. Lunny who’s been playing well needs to keep his concentration up for the whole game as like Goldson he can get caught holding onto the ball too long especially with the opposition coming in blindly from behind him. Not today though. Cortes and McCausland also from start.

25 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Be interesting to see if Lawrence is targeted the way Cantwell has been.

Yes Todd getting no protection from our cowardly refs who are scared to do their actual jobs as they know the fenians will target them for abuse.

5 hours ago, teddybear1975 said:

Wasn’t missed today which is encouraging. Gaffer got the lads buying into his ideas and playing roles to suit the team. Great to see. We’re looking good…

I think we looked far more controlling and compact as a team with everyone doing their job. At times I feel Cantwell tries to do too much and runs all over the place when he would be better calming down and using his football talent for the team.