Todd Cantwell

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Thank you. 

I see you are very angry today. Hopefully you will feel better later.  👍

You made assumptions about it being fake, you're making assumptions again now about me being angry.

Don't be wrong twice 😂 👍🏻

Just now, Loyal72 said:

You made assumptions about it being fake, you're making assumptions again now about me being angry.

Don't be wrong twice 😂 👍🏻

Cool 

thanks again for taking the time to post the link, I appreciate it   

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Unhelpful post from him but let’s be honest who would have seen it if Loyal72 hadn’t posted it.

Probably the next person who has him on Instagram....

Hardly not going to appear on a Rangers forum

46 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Unhelpful post from him but let’s be honest who would have seen it if Loyal72 hadn’t posted it.

🤨 Are you saying it's my fault people know Cantwell's a jessy? Come on the guys no exactly an unknown 😂

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

🤨 Are you saying it's my fault people know Cantwell's a jessy? Come on the guys no exactly an unknown 😂

Not fault, but you’ll probably be one of a very small handful of posters who follows the players like a fan girl aye.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not fault, but you’ll probably be one of a very small handful of posters who follows the players like a fan girl aye.

It'd actually already been posted to twitter by a rather large Rangers page. 

Cut me some slack mate, a bump off other Rangers pages 😂

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Sounds like a 24/7 cocaine ordering app.

Might copy-write this idea before it gets out. 

Heard of people using it for that before. I think I’d like the face to face customer service personally. Never touched the stuff but I’d like to be able to look at what I’m buying before I paid for it if I was a scumbag and into that type of thing 

I don't get Cantwell's thought process in putting a post like that up, particularly in OF week. Is he expecting word of this post to get back to Clement and that he's going to re-think where he plays him ...if anything, if Big Phil sees that, he'll be putting Cantwell on the bench. 

3 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

I don't get Cantwell's thought process in putting a post like that up, particularly in OF week. Is he expecting word of this post to get back to Clement and that he's going to re-think where he plays him ...if anything, if Big Phil sees that, he'll be putting Cantwell on the bench. 

Over his knee would be more appropriate imo.