Todd Cantwell

On 04/03/2024 at 19:07, esquire8 said:

Glad he’s on the way back but is there any need for this attention seeking social media shite?

Cannae imagine Clement will be too chuffed that he’s just announced to the world that he’s ‘back soon’. 

I would have thought the manager would prefer to spring a selection surprise on his opponents, be it Benfica or Hibs (if ‘soon’ is ‘now’)

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Glad he’s on the way back but is there any need for this attention seeking social media shite?

Cannae imagine Clement will be too chuffed that he’s just announced to the world that he’s ‘back soon’. 

I would have thought the manager would prefer to spring a selection surprise on his opponents, be it Benfica or Hibs (if ‘soon’ is ‘now’)

He’s said “back soon” he’s not said he’s in the team for any game. Clement will sit at a press conference and give as much info as “back soon” when asked about him :lol:

Having a moan over fuck all 

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s said “back soon” he’s not said he’s in the team for any game. Clement will sit at a press conference and give as much info as “back soon” when asked about him :lol:

Having a moan over fuck all 

That’s rich 🤣

As for Clement saying the same, he’s the manager, that’s his job and I’d expect any updates on a player returning to come from him. We don’t need a player (who we all know absolutely loves himself) posting cryptic shite hinting at his imminent return.

Not only that, he’s posted a video of himself playing whilst he proclaims a return is on the cards.

It’s cringey as fuck.

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

That’s rich 🤣

As for Clement saying the same, he’s the manager, that’s his job and I’d expect any updates on a player returning to come from him. We don’t need a player (who we all know absolutely loves himself) posting cryptic shite hinting at his imminent return.

Not only that, he’s posted a video of himself playing whilst he proclaims a return is on the cards.

It’s cringey as fuck.

Your hate of Cantwell is the only cringey thing here

16 minutes ago, beararse said:

That’s rich 🤣

It’s cringey as fuck.

What do you do when guys like Roofe, Lovelace etc post photos of their boots with the eye emojis? Don’t recall you ever getting upset at that.

should they be hauled over the coals for giving away secrets? 

48 minutes ago, beararse said:

spacer.png

Cantwell shagged Bear 

36 minutes ago, beararse said:

That’s rich 🤣

It’s cringey as fuck.

:lol: come on pal, get a grip will you. Did he shag your bird or something?

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Good chance he never had either of these things mate 

No worth the risk. Worried that him and Tom fae Myspace start posting boots pictures and inspirational quotes like "only God can judge" before a big game.