Todd Cantwell

36 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Would like to see Sterling get right in McGregors face and not let him breath. He's had the freedom of the park too many times against us.

Would be worried both cantwell and sterling got a red in this game, they seem the 2 rashest tacklers 

Dont really need someone like sterling doing a full on man marking job on mcgregor imo , just need someone like cantwell or lawrence to make sure they get up and around him so he doesnt have all day to pick out passes and dictate play but who can also go and take advantage of it if they win it back in that forward area 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Dont really need someone like sterling doing a full on man marking job on mcgregor imo , just need someone like cantwell or lawrence to make sure they get up and around him so he doesnt have all day to pick out passes and dictate play but who can also go and take advantage of it if they win it back in that forward area 

Agreed whoever is in the 10 role should drop in to face up to him and limit the time he has on the ball picking up the ball deeper from their centre half’s.

There is an overreaction to the Raskin situation since he has been carrying injuries, but there is no doubt he is way down in the pecking order. With Cantwell and Lawrence returning to their best, I don't see many opportunities for him despite still playing in three competitions. Jack is even ahead of him and he's struggling to get back in the team.

Lundstram & Sterling are the first two names on the team sheet imo.

59 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There is an overreaction to the Raskin situation since he has been carrying injuries, but there is no doubt he is way down in the pecking order. With Cantwell and Lawrence returning to their best, I don't see many opportunities for him despite still playing in three competitions. Jack is even ahead of him and he's struggling to get back in the team.

Lundstram & Sterling are the first two names on the team sheet imo.

The quality of our subs bench is now becoming an actual problem in a good way. 

3 hours ago, teddybear1975 said:

Agreed whoever is in the 10 role should drop in to face up to him and limit the time he has on the ball picking up the ball deeper from their centre half’s.

Wtf did Beale tell our midfielders before the OF at ibrox? 

“sit of McGregor, let him get on the ball, I want him to have at least 5 yards at all times “ 

Walked away from that game as confused as I can remember after a game of fitbaw.

On 21/02/2024 at 16:51, DrLaudrup said:

Recent games they've beaten us mentally. I feel we might have the measure of them now. 

You could put a cone to man mark froggie face out the game.

Aside from a couple of games, we have gave him freedom of the park.

Man marked he is below average infact pish.

21 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

You could put a cone to man mark froggie face out the game.

Aside from a couple of games, we have gave him freedom of the park.

Man marked he is below average infact pish.

Same thing we used to do with Brown, if you stick someone with a bit of physicality on him he’ll be totally nullified